Chapter #5. Who Else Would Do This?

Sorry that I didn't update yesterday had some things going on (I was binge watching 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' on Netflix) but like here's another update for you. Please tell me if I mess up with my grammar and/or spelling because I am writing this on my phone. So thank you.

Sam's POV

I didn't do this, didn't prank him, what the hell? Who else knew that I gave him a note that said my locker and my combo.

"I can't believe I fell for that?!"

"Are you okay Gabriel?"

"No! I'm not okay, I don't know who is doing this! I have no frickin clue what I did to them or why they have so much because obviously if they are doing this they hate me!!!"

"Maybe it's not just one person, maybe someone heard the idea and started to do it as well" I feel like I'm more trying to figure this out for myself and not help him. I'm so confused on what happened here.

"No, it can only be one person I can only handle one person doing this.."

He started to break down in front of me, he was crying I felt that I had taken this too far but he kind of deserved it, he has put a lot of people through hell with his pranks.

"Oh Gabe, everything's gonna be okay"

"OH MY GOD!!!! I figured something out, I know how to figure out who is doing this to me"

... wait what?

"How??????"

"I have keys to the gym teacher's office."

I gave him a very confused look "Wait how?"

Oh shoot, he's gonna figure it out and I'm gonna be there. Great 😒 that's just fantastic

He gave me a confused look and just shrugged. "Don't ask."

We walked to the office and Gabriel pulled a huge ring of keys.

"Gabriel, why do you have so many keys?"

"Have you met my family? I mean like my brother is Lucifer, you really think he doesn't have keys to the entire building?"

"You make a very good point."

We walk in and start looking through files labeled lockers.

"So obviously he's a guy because the locker was in the guys locker room"

"That's some good detective work Gabriel"

"Shut up Sammich, I don't need your input at the moment"

"You always need my input."

"I GOT IT!!"

It's not or never, should I just tell him or let him figure it out?

"The locker belongs to one..... S-Sam Winchester.." he had a terrified look on his face.

Well it's too late now

"It's you, you've been pranking me?"

"Surprise"

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU WHAT THE HELL HAVE I EVER DONE TO YOU THATS BEEN THIS BAD?!" He took a step forward.

"You don't want to ask that question Gabriel, and I should also say that that last prank wasn't by me, I didn't set it up." I took a step forward so that I was towering over him trying to intimidate him so he would just stop yelling.

"You were my best friend.. how could you do this to me?"

"Jess, Gabriel it's all been because of Jess"

"THAT HAPPENED THREE YEARS AGO AND I APOLOGIZED FOR THAT?!"

"Why did you lie to her?"

"Because" he was looking at the ground and started to shuffle uncomfortably.

"Because why Gabriel? I deserve a real answer as to why you ruined my relationship with Jess"

"Because I like you!!! Okay? There I said it, i have feelings for you and I ruined your relationship with Jess because I didn't want to see you with her because it hurt too much, I got jealous!"

Oh shit..

"I know you don't feel the same way" he sniffled, tears were welling in his eyes, he looked straight up into my eyes and then quickly ran out of the room.

Sorry for the short chapter and I know it sucks i just had to figure out how to get Gabriel to figure it out. I will have more updates later today or tomorrow sorry again for the suckiness of this story. Next chapter I'm probably gonna go back and show what happened between Jess, Sam, and Gabriel.