Figuring Out Secret Number One

Hallaaaaah !

Alright guys so I think this chapter is a little shorter but I haven't posted in a couple of days so I wanted to give you what I had. Any way.... Did you notice my new cover ? :D Freaking gorgeous! I love it so much and it's all thanks to SarahTheColdplayer ! So go check her out ! She also writes so if you're looking for something to read... you know where to go :D

Any way I want to thank all of you guys that are reading you truely are amazing :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

“Well? Aren’t you going to open the door so I can get out.” I rolled my eyes at him.

“no.” he said simply. What did he mean no? Was he going to kill me! Was his hobby killing people! Is that why he wouldn’t leave me alone yesterday, so he could get to know his victim!

“What do you mean no! Come on open the door for me!” I half yelled at him.

“You owe me for the ride.” He said raising his eyebrows and looking at me with a grin.

My eyes widened at this, “What do you mean I owe you? You practically kidnaped me.”

“Well the only way you’re getting out is to kiss me.” He said this so calmly that I was in complete disbelief he said this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’m sorry, what?” I asked softly since I was in shock.

“I said the only way you can get out is if you kiss me babe.” His grinned turned into a wider one and I could see his eyes turn brighter like they had yesterday.

“fine.” I said.

“Really? Wait are you serious.” His eyes widened and I could see the bit of green in his eyes get brighter.

“Yeah, close your eyes.” I said in a flirty tone. He leaned in and closed his eyes slowly, I leaned in slowly and when I was the closest I could possibly get without our lips meeting I smiled and said, “Bite me.” I quickly backed away from him and leaned against the door so I could get a good view of his reaction.

He hadn’t opened his eyes but he let out a short chuckle and a smile crept on his face, “When and where babe.” He flirted with me. He opened his eyes and leaned against his door mimicking me.

“Come on let me out.” I rolled my eyes at him.

“Well, since you’re so beautiful I’ll give you another chance.” He smirked at me.

“I’m not going to kiss you.” I shook my head at him.

“Alright, well how ‘bout a date.” He said raising his eyebrows.

“In your dream lover boy.” I teased him.

“Well then you’re not getting out.” He narrowed his eyes and stared at me. Two could play this game I thought. I narrowed my eyes back at him and stared at him fiercely; I can’t believe he was challenging me. A smirk appeared on his lips after about a minute into our stare down, “Oh and warning, I will kiss you if we stay in here any longer.” His smirk turned into a wider one when my eyes widened a bit. Would he really kiss me? I decided it wasn’t worth the testing him, even though this was breaking my rule of staying away from him this was my only option to get away from just us two being alone, even on the suppose date I could force him take me to a place where thousands of people would be.

“Fine, but you have to answer my question first.” I said sharply.

“Ask away beautiful.” He gave me a charming smile that made my knees weak. Thank god I’m sitting down I thought.