Chapter 2: Nice to meet you

Start from the beginning

"Then how do you know how he looks like? Are you his herald?"

"Herald?!" The being's shoulders sank. "Are you serious right now? And what's with that smell..." he looked around for the source. "Holy nuggets!" He suddenly exclaimed, looking down.

Murdered people all around the floor seemed to disgust and horrify him for some reason. Strange reaction for someone who is summoned that way.

"Those are required sacrifices. Like them?"

"Are you freaking kidding me?! That's sick! You are insane!" It yelled as its hair flowed more fiercely.

"And what are you going to do about that, slave? You cannot harm your master! Now go and kill the Dragonborn!"

The being dropped its head, ignoring the order, and looked on the floor. Suddenly, it grinned toothily, revealing razor sharp canines. It laughed loudly, throwing its head back.

"What's so funny?!" The necromancer asked.

"You mistook letter 'O' for 'U'. How is this even possible to make such a mistake?"

Dunmer's eyes widened in horror as he realized what that little mistake meant. "D-don't ap-proach me, monster!"

His hand sparkled with electricity as he prepared to shoot a spell, but the white haired person only raised its hand and lifted the mage in the air. The being noticed the purple wall and sized it.

"Hm, nice barrier. Let's check how tough it is."

It swiped its arm and threw the dunmer into the wall. But the mage disabled it and fell right in front of Dovahkiin. But the armored man didn't pay attention to the downed nutjob, instead focusing on the supposed godly being, who was slowly approaching him. The being narrowed his eyes at the nord.

Deciding not to waste his time, Dovahkiin attacked. With a loud roar he swung his blade, but the being parried the strike with summoned green blade. Dragonborn raised an eyebrow, he never saw GREEN sword. Weapons from Oblivion were purple and foggy, and were daedric in design. This one reminded him about Blades' weapons.

"That's all? Not even a greeting?" The being asked cockily.

It pushed Dovahkiin back, and that surprised him. It surely was stronger than looked. Speaking of, every Daedric Prince could beat any mortal, Dragonborn or not, with a snap of the fingers. And if this being was told to rival them ALL, there was no telling what it can do, yet it was holding back. Most probably it was for entertainment purposes. Yet, it preferred to spend next ten minutes parrying and attacking with a simple sword.

It tried to penetrate his defenses, but Dovahkiin was a skillful swordsman. Yet, the being thought up the maneuver. It pretended to repeat the previous almost successful attack, swinging the blade at the lower part. Dragonborn obviously lowered his shield to protect himself, but he didn't expect a sudden change in direction and the blade left a nasty cut on his another hand. Not enough to completely disable the arm, but it was painful.

"Fus...Ro Dah!" Dovahkiin shouted.

The soundwave he created slammed the being into the wall. The being yelped loudly in pain. It touched the back of his head and its glove was strained by glowing green liquid. Dovahkiin guessed it was its blood. Its eyes widened in shock as the sword dispersed. The being glared at its opponent.

"And here I hoped for civil conversation," it deadpanned.

Its hand ignited with green light, before it shot some magical blast. Dragonbron raised his shield and it protected him. But he noticed the scorch mark on it and realized that he better avoid being hit. The being continued firing, and Dovahkiin ran behind one of the coffins, almost dancing to avoid being hit. The being stopped shooting. Thinking quickly, Dragonborn dug in his small bag and took out a small white vial. In one gulp he emptied it, before he flickered out from visible spectrum.