Seven year old Scarlett Porter held his free calloused hand and hopped by his side while his other arm held a five year old Hamilton Nikolas Porter, nine--almost ten--year old Tyler Gabe Porter skipped ahead in front of them, carrying all of their bags and toys they were allowed to bring. 

"Papa?" 

"Si, il mio fiore in fiore?" He cast a gaze downwards, seeing her bright green orbs staring up at him.

"What happens when we die?" She questioned, a pout falling on her pink lips.

It took him aback but he kept his composure, tightening his hold around his youngest son, "Why do you ask, Scarlett?"

"I don't want you to die and leave me here alone! What would I do without you?!" She panicked, she loved her father too much to ever lose him, he was worth so much to her.

"Ehi," He spoke softly as he crouched down to her level, keeping his strong arm around Ham's waist, "Don't think like that so young la mia preziosa coccinella," He placed a gentle cheek against her cheek, "You'll have plenty of time to be with me before I grow too old to play you anymore."

She sniffled, lightly giggling, "Yeah because once you get all old and wrinkly you won't be able to catch me anymore!"

His eyebrow quirked, "Oh, is that so?"

"Uh duh!"  She dramatically quipped.

"Do you think when I'm all old wrinkly--as you I'll be, that I'll be able to do this?" Niko used his free hand to tickle the sides of her stomach, causing her to burst into a buddle of laughter, Hamilton watching from his fathers arm with a toothless grin.

Their older brother turned at the sound, gazing back to see the pigtailed redhead trying to helplessly pull away but their father persisted his tortured tickling, "Padre?" He amusingly questioned, watching with a smirk as his little sister was left basically breathless, her cheeks completely flushed.

"Si, figliolo?" He questioned back, not seeming fazed by his actions.

"Che stai facendo?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.

The man answered back causally, "Solo torturare tua sorella e tutto." He stopped his childish ways and stood up from his crouch, holding out his hand towards the small redhead after she collected herself, "Ready to go?"

She excitedly grabbed his warm hand, "Si, papa!" 

𐬿 𐮚 ミ★ ☆彡 𐮚 𐬿

"Scarlett, I don't think my parents love each other anymore." The just turned seven year old Allison whispered quietly, the two heard her parents arguing with each other downstairs. Eight year old Scarlett kept silent, leaning her ear against the wooden door to hear what was going on.

"I can't believe you did this to me, and our daughter! You're the filthiest woman I 've ever known!" Ally's father slurred, his voice filled with rage.

"Well, I'm sorry he has a better dick then you do Albert." Ally's mothers voice was calm and collected, causing Scarlett to become confused why she was acting like everything was normal.