Chapter 32: Information about the first hero and school time

Start from the beginning

This past two weeks I have devoted my self into horse riding. I have been riding diamond every morning in [azure lake], now the locals there know me, seemingly, Diamond the untameable was quite the popular as no one would tame him.

Moving forward. One when we're ready going to go back to the kingdom I suggested flying, but kc, thought using my spell [Gate] well ain't she smart? So we can come home and go to school anytime. Mom is still kinda...... Unhappy and too much tears in her eyes. God mom I have [teleportation Magic] I can visit you whenever I want.

I'm still packing, I was moving as well as dazing?

When I looked at my case it was already organized all of the stuff I needed was there. Ugh, done it out of habit again. Anyways I'm done.

Let's see, time is 9:00 Am. Still man thank fully I had this phone on me. I can tell the time with ease. However wouldn't a watch be better instead? Oh.... Well phone is still better than watch.

I will take a stroll around the market today. I wanna say my good byes before heading to school.

I jumped out of the window. Seems unladylike but I didn't care. I already did this all the time.

"I'm still thanking that there's a window on my room."

Anyways I ran.

I have arrived at my destination. The streets are busy as always.

"Fish!! I have salmon! Catfish! Lobster! It still counts as a fish!!" (Store owner)

"Fruits, get you watermelons, I know you love them big! Young man come!" (Store owner)

"Hey pretty lady, I know what you want these jewelries are made by one of the best craftsmanship in this city." (Store owner)

"Weapons! If you don't want to die you have to purchase one of my work. One swing and those magic beasts are as good as dead!" (Store owner)

"Bread. Would anyone would like some bread?" (Store owner)

Seems pretty normal. Blaire, right Blaire, went straight back to her shop and saw her organizing some of her merchandise. She noticed me entering.

"Oh goofball, so what is it this time?" (Blaire~san)

"Oh nothing just came to say goodbye. I'll be going to school, next day after."

"Oh, but isn't the kingdom of hearts 3 day away from carriage?" (Blaire~san)

"Umm. We have a shortcut. Yeah shortcut that's right."

"Oh well then. Here have this as my congratulatory gift of being accepted." (Blaire~san)

She took something from her pocket and it seems like a kind of potion.

"Eh you don't have to."

"Nah I insist. This potion to tell you the truth was made by my grand mother. Its an antidote for love potions. If someone did slip something like that on you're drink, drink this. Because I know many people have bought those illegal stuff. But if its the cause of [Manipulation Magic] I'm afraid that this potion will do no good." (Blaire~san)

"Well I appreciate this, hmm since some of the time I smelled drinks I feel like something has been put in there. Maybe like what you said. This will be a great help."

"I'm glad. Be careful now ......................................... 'Because I'm afraid you're too much of a dense rock to even notice how many people are currently targeting you' " (Blaire~san)

"Hmm? I got the be careful part. What was the last part?"

Even though I have a really great hearing ability, sometimes my ears just straight up disobeyed me. So I didn't hear.