You And Namjoon ‼️

One Day On A Hot Summer Day, Your Boyfriend Namjoon Took The Whole Week Of To Spend Some Time With You.

Knowing You, You Had The Perfect Place To Go A Rose Graden, A Rose Garden Is With A Bunch Of Beautiful Roses So Beautiful And Bright And Red It's A Place Where You Can Even Drink Tea And Watch The Sunset.

So This Afternoon Joon Was Coming Over Today And You Want To Make This A Perfect Day!

You Heard The Doorbell Ring! He Was Here!

Y/N: "NAMJOONIE!!!!"

You Wrapped Your Arms Around His Neck And Gave Him A Peck.

Namjoon: "Hello My Beautiful Girlfriend, Are You Ready To Go?"

You nodded.

Locking The Door & Getting In The Car He Starts Driving To The Rose Garden. As You Two We're Riding You Started Paying His Song That Him, Yoongi And Hoseok Made.

"Ahhh Baby This Is My JAM!" You Started Rapping To Namjoon's Part And Yoongi's.

Namjoon Just Started Smiling And Giggling.

"Come On Baby Where Here!!" He stops the car. "Do Me A Favor, Close Your Eyes"

He Said. As He Gets Out Of The Car, You Didn't Know What Was Going On, So You Shrugged And Closed Your Eyes. Namjoon Takes Your Hand And Close The Car Door And Lead The Way.

"Namjoon, What Are You Doing?? Where Are You Taking Me??" You Asked Multiple Questions.

As He Smiled His Hands Still Covering My Eyes As We Come To A Stop. I Was Confused, Namjoon Slowled Left Me Standing In Front I Felt That The Sun Went Down On My Face And It Was Soon Night Time.

Namjoon Came Close To Me And Removed My Hands From My Face.

"Open You're Eyes Baby"

When Those Words Left His Mouth He  Walked Away, I Opended My Eyes And I Was So In Shock The Moon Was Rising And Their Were Candles, Wine Glasses And A Bottle Of Red Wine.

"N- Namjoon, What Is This??" You Looked At Him With Sparkles In Your Eyes.

"Baby, I Just Wanna Show You How Much I Appreciate You, Even Though I Was Miles Away You're Still My Beautiful Rose In My Garden, I Love You So Much Y/N I Just Wanna Show You How Much I Appreciate What You Do"

You Started To Tear Up, You Have Felt So Many Emotions He Makes You Feel The Luckiest Girl Ever To Have A Hard-working Leader And Boyfriend Like Him.

"Namjoon, I Love You So Much I-" You Got Stopped By A Kiss Under The Beautiful Stars And Moon Light He Wraps His Arms Around Your Waist Pulling You Closer.

He Breaks The Kiss And Smiles At You Still Holding You Close. As You Both Smiled, You Sat Down And Enjoyed Red Wine And You Even Had A Meal Too. You Were The Luckiest Girl Ever.