Chapter 10: Please Be Mine Forevor

"Finally!"

"FINALLY JIYONG WILL RETURN TO ME!!"

Jungkook jumped in joy as he tried to slip his pants on. Jimin sighed as he watched the clumsy Jungkook fall over trying to get a simple pair of jeans on.

"You're too loud this early in the morning..." Jimin complained.

"Don't care!! I'm gonna see Jiyong again!!"

Jimin buried his head into his pillow hoping to fall back asleep until their door was slammed open in a destructive manner. Standing in the doorway was Suga looking like a literal devil.

"Who....WHO FUCKING DARES DISTURB MY SLUMBER?!!" he screamed at the top of his lungs. Suga targeted Jungkook who was still in his underwear with a cold sweat dripping down his face.

"H-hyung I was just-!"

Suga grabbed Jungkook collar and growled like a dog. "You're lucky that you are going to see your boyfriend today or I would've killed you already!!"

He let Jungkook go and left the room with a great big slam to the door. Jungkook breathes out a sigh of relief as Jimin just let out a chuckle. "Told you were being too excited hehe."

After ten minutes, all the BTS members were all dressed as best as they could and headed to the airport. Jungkook felt his heart race a mile as he thought about seeing Jiyong handsome face and adorable smile after so long. Jin smiles slightly seeing Jungkook so happy as the car drove on. He felt the aching pain of guilt for trying to separate Jungkook from his true love. He knew what he had to do.

The car pulled a stop in front of the airport and Jungkook immediately sneezed out and waited for Jiyong. The BigBang members asked BTS to pick him up for them and bring him to Han River. Jungkook kept his eyes peeled for any signs of his beloved. Then, a medium sized man with tan skin and a beanie on walked up out of the airport doors. Jungkook squinted to get a better look at this mystery man but soon realized...it was Jiyong!!

"Jiyong!!" he called out.

Jiyong looked at Jungkook and felt tears well up in his eyes. He ran toward Jungkook but was interrupted again by a wave of VIP welcoming him back home. Jungkook looked shocked at first as he stopped in his tracks but then chuckled as Jiyong tried calm down the fans. Once the fans quietly left with bright smiles on their faces, Jiyong looked toward Jungkook with a smile as bright as the VIP. He slowly walked toward Jungkook as tears formed around his eyes. Jungkook ran toward Jiyong and wrapped himself tightly in Jiyong arms.

"보고싶다(I missed you)" Jungkook said in a hoarse voice as his tears swallowed his words.

"나도(me too)" Jiyong said softly in Jungkook ears.

Daesung blew his nose as he was bawling his eyes out in happiness. Taeyang pat his back while chuckling. T.O.P tried to stand tall and hold back his tears. Seungri crosses his arms and smiled brightly looking at the two. Jhope was in the same state as Daesung as Jimin was the one patting his back. Namjoon and Jin stood there smiling at the two loving couple being reunited. Suga looked away so he wouldn't cry as well. V watched the other people pass by and gaze at the hugging couple.

The two lovers let go and walked over to their members. Jiyong greeted his members with hugs and tears of joy. Jin went over to wipe Jungkook tears.

"Jungkook, will you join me for a picnic at Yurim Park later?" Jiyong asked.

"I would love to, Jiyong."

Jungkook said his goodbyes as Jiyong went back home to unpack and relax a bit before their picnic date. Jungkook went back with the BTS members to get ready for his lovely date with dashing Jiyong. As Jungkook was ravaging his closet looking for the perfect outfit, Jin came in with a basket full of socks.

"Ah thanks hyung" Jungkook said while he was rushing to put on his pants.

"I'll drive you to the park if you want." Jin offered.

Jungkook nodded his head as he slipped on his sweater. Jin smiled and left Jungkook to finish getting ready for his first date with Jiyong ever since he came back to Korea. Before Jungkook could even step out of the building, he heard a huge crash that sounded dangerous. One thought passed his head: Rap Monster. As expected, he saw Rap Monster was running down the hall to find the broom and pan.

"You're lucky I'm letting Jin drive me or you would be dead meat now!" Jungkook called out to Rap Monster.

"YOU ARE MY SAVIOR!!" Rap Monster yelled back.

Jungkook just laughed and headed out to Jin car. Jin drove smoothly to Yurim Park with Jungkook smiling the whole way as he thought about having some alone time with Jiyong again. After about an hour or later, Jin parked into Yurim Park. Jungkook jumped out of the car and searched for Jiyong all around. He finally spotted his lover sitting on a bench near the fountain with his hair blowing in the wind. Jungkook ran up to his boyfriend and hugged him from behind. Jin quietly followed behind Jungkook until they both stood up.

"Jungkook, I'm glad you made it! Um, but why is Jin here?" Jiyong asked as he pointed toward Jin.

"Well he drove me but I didn't think he would follow me..."

"Ahem if I may interrupt, I have something to say to you two before I leave."

"Ok say it." Jungkook and Jiyong said in unison.

Jin got down on his hands and knees. "I am truly sorry for trying to break you two up the first time you were separated from eachother. It's all my fault Jimin made Jungkook cheat on you and caused you both so much pain. I'm really sorry for everything. Right now I just want to see my little Jungkook happy and you can make that happen. Please be together for a long time!"

"Stand up, hyung." Jungkook said.

Jin looked up and stood up meeting Jungkook eyes. Jungkook hugged him making Jin even more shocked. "I'm glad you always worry about me. I just want to see you happy too!"

Jin felt tears in his eyes as he hugged Jungkook back. "Jungkook..."

Jiyong stood there feeling happy seeing the two members hug so sweetly. Jin let go of Jungkook and wiped his tears. "Well, I will go now."

"Wait!" Jiyong called out.

"Hm?"

"I think you would want to see why I brought Jungkook here."

Jiyong guided them to a beautiful flowerbed with colorful rocks that people could sit on. Jiyong gestured Jungkook to sit on one of them as well as Jin. Jiyong fished around his pocket for something that turned out to be a small box. Looking directly at Jungkook, he kneeled on one knee and slowly opened the small decorative box.

"Jeon Jungkook, will you marry me?"

Jin gasped and looked at Jungkook who was just as shocked as he was. Jungkook immediately nodded yes and hugged Jiyong tightly. Jiyong planted a sweet kiss on Jungkook lips as he was filled with joy. Jin just started crying again seeing the two being so lovey dovey.

"Hyung..haha" Jungkook chuckled seeing Jin in a crying mess again.

"I'm...I'm so happy for you Jungkook." Jin said in a hoarse voice.

Jungkook pat Jin head and laughed. "Thank you for everything hyung."

Jiyong pulled Jungkook into his arms again and smiled. He slid the ring onto Jungkook finger with a satisfied smile.

"We will finally be together forever."

"That is enough for me."

"Ok Jin, you need to stop crying! I can't understand anything you are saying!!" Namjoon complained through the phone.

"Uwahhh our little Jungkook wahhhhhh ahhhhhhh"

*Sigh*