Chapter 9: Missing You

Today was the day of G-dragon departure to USA. Jungkook made sure he got up extra early to send his farewell to his lover. As he drove himself to the airport, a tight feeling welled up in his chest as he thought bout G-dragon leaving. He bit his lip to prevent tears from spilling out of his eyes. He made a turn into the airport parking lot and made a run for the entrance after parking his car. G-dragon was still there saying goodbye to his members with hugs and smiles. Jungkook felt the tears finally fall from his eyes as he saw G-dragon.

G-dragon noticed him and ran up to hug Jungkook tightly. Jungkook could feel tears staining his shoulder as G-dragon held him tight. Their sweet moment was soon interrupted by VIPs waiting at the airport as well. They attacked G-dragon with hugs and kept telling him to not go. Jungkook chuckled as he saw G-dragon receive so much love from his fans. Some fans approached Jungkook as well and asked for a picture or just to shake his hand. Once the fans had calmed down and left, G-dragon took Jungkook hand and smiled.

"Thank you for coming. I think I can feel better about leaving knowing the last thing I saw was the person I hold dear to my heart."

He cupped his hand around Jungkook cheek and placed a kiss on his lips. Jungkook felt his face burn red but then the tears came again cause he knew this feeling of G-dragon lips is something he will miss the most. He just wanted to kiss G-dragon like crazy but he knew that he can't do that here.

"Jiyong...I'm gonna miss you so much..." Jungkook felt his voice get choked up in tears.

G-dragon smiles again and squeezed Jungkook cheek. "I promise I will return to you so please wait until then."

Jungkook couldn't take it anymore as he threw himself into G-dragons arms and burst into tears. G-dragon tried to comfort him as best as he can. Jungkook finally stopped and laughed at how embarrassing he was.

"Flight 106 will be departing soon to USA...all passengers please board the plane right away"

"That's my flight. Be a good boy for me, Jungkook. I'll bring you some gifts from Usa, promise!" G-dragon said before heading to the gate.

"You better not forget me either!!" Jungkook called out.

Taeyang pat Jungkook back. "Don't worry, leader nim doesn't forget people that easily."

Jungkook smiled at him. "I hope you are right."

✨✨✨

2 months have passed ever since G-dragon left for USA. Jungkook has been participating in all BTS activities such as performances and comeback planning. G-dragon still keeps in touch with Jungkook via KakaoTalk and shares every amazing thing he sees while in America. Jungkook does get a little jealous of how much fun G-dragon is having without him. But, one day G-dragon gave Jungkook some really good news.
"My date of return has been set!"

"Oh really?! When is it?"

"Next month on the 14th!"

"Next month? Wait! That day is Valentines Day ㅇㅅㅇ"

"Yeah, it's perfect for my surprise for you ;)"

"Oh ~Now you got me curious ㅋㅋ"

"You'll have to wait baby :P"

"You no fun ;.;"

"Haha, see you on the 14th! I need to sleep now so good night my sweet kookie <3"

"Goodnight my prince Jiyong ^3^"

Jungkook waited the days out in excitement to finally see G-dragon again. A week before his return, Jungkook and the rest of BTS were invited to dinner by the other BigBang members. They had prepared a grand feast for BTS to celebrate their award at the Billboard music awards. BTS were thrilled to have such exquisite Korean cuisine.

"Really thank you for preparing this for us!" Jin bowed at the members.

"Oh it's nothing! Besides, we have a much bigger event planned for when our leader comes back." Taeyang laughed.

"Wah! Can we come to that too?!" V gasped.

"Sure if you are not busy." Taeyang moved his gaze to Jungkook who was standing with RapMonster looking excited to dig into the food. "I know you'll want to come on the 14th, Jungkook."

Jungkook looked up and smiled shyly. "I plan on it!"

"This one."

"Oh this ring is quite expensive and it's made of real diamond! Are you sure about this, sir?"

"Yeah it's for someone really special to me."

"Oh she must be one lucky lady. I'll have it wrapped up immediately!"

"Yeah he is. Thank you."