Chapter 1: I Love You(Do I really?)

A bright ray of sunlight seeped through a small opening in Jungkook's room as the morning sun rose from the hills for another great day. Jungkook opened his eyes slowly and groaned at the bright sunlight as he turned to the other side. He heard his phone go off from his desk making him have no choice but to get up. He blinked a few times to focus his view of the phone and saw that it was a text from G-dragon. He smiled as he opened the message and read it with delight.

"Did I wake you, cutie? Rise and shine!☀️"

Jungkook lazily tried to type a message back as he laid in bed.

"You did wake me, idiot! I hate you!😡"

"Oh, I'm sorry sweetie! Want me to pick you up breakfast as an apology?🤗"

Jungkook laughed and typed in yes before turning off his phone. A loud knock resonated into the room making Jungkook scream out in anger. "Who is it?!" he yelled out.

"Do you wanna die?" Suga said on the other side.

Jungkook hurriedly opened the door once he heard Suga's voice. Suga was staring at Jungkook with a death look with J-hope and Rap Monster behind him with the same faces on. "Did I do something wrong?" he asked with a confused look on his face. Suga sighed and looked at the other two.

"Well, I came to get you for breakfast but you decided to scream like a mad man and you woke these two." Suga said.

"Oh, sorry hyungs!" Jungkook apologized with a bow.

"Doesn't matter now since we're up. Let's just get some breakfast before its time for our plans." Rap Momster said.

The four went down to the dining hall where Taehyung, Jimin, and Jin were waiting for the them. "Finally you guys came!" Jin yelled out to them. Jungkook was about to sit down when his phone went off in his pocket.

"I'm here with breakfast!"

Jungkook smiled and excused himself from the others. He ran toward the entrance leaving the members with dumbfounded looks.

"It seems like nowadays he never eats or hangs out with us anymore." Jimin said with a sulk.

"It's fine that we give him a little space these days." Jin said.

"True, but I miss the old Jungkook." Taehyung frowned.

"He's in love and leave it that way. G-dragon will treat him right in our place." Rap Monster said.

Jungkook saw G-dragon holding a bag and looking around outside in the front. Jungkook ran through the doors and was about to jump into a hug with G-dragon until a bunch fan girls huddled G-dragon. Jungkook landed flat on his face as the crowd pushed him back getting to his love. G-dragon was signing some stuff until he noticed Jungkook and waved out to him. All the heads looking at G-dragon immediately turned around and stared at Jungkook.

"Kyahh!!!!!" The girls all screamed in unison as they now crowded Jungkook and began also asking for autographs as well as pictures.

"Help me, Jiyong!" Jungkook called out.

G-dragon laughed and made his way through the crowd to grab Jungkook. Once he had a hold of Jungkook's arm, they both ran away together. Some fans chased them, but soon gave up after two miles. G-dragon stopped in front of a connivence store to catch his breath. They both sat on a bench outside and looked at the sky.