CHÅPTĘR 9

~Amanda's POV~

I spit my water out for the second time in the last few minutes. "Dresses!?" I demand.

"Yes, dresses. You six are going to a masquerade party." Charlie answers with a smug grin on her face, "I don't do parties or dressing up, so I'm sending these three to represent me." She turns her gaze to the boys, "And they need a partner to get in. That's where you girls come in."

"No way in hell are you getting me in a dress." I state crossing my arms and glaring daggers at Charlie.

"Either you obey me or I kill you." She answers glaring right back at me, "I don't care if I kill Anti by killing you. You're lucky I haven't yet."

"We'll do it." Danielle says from beside me.

Danielle please don't make me do this. I think looking at my friend desperately.

"On one condition." She continues on, "You let us go."

Charlie stands up with a smirk, "That is not my decision, Danielle." she motions to the boys, "You'll have to speak with them." she then exits the room, leaving us alone with three demons.

I pout and eye Anti warily. At the moment he was looking at the ground, mulling everything over. He must have sensed my gaze because he looks up at me and we lock eyes. He smirks and winks at me. I growl at him and look away.

"Lead them to their rooms and give them a dress." Dark instructs and standing up, looking at the other two.

Wilford nods his head and stands up. He strides over to Willow and offers her a hand, smiling warmly. She smiles back and takes his hand, and lets him lead her out out of the room.

Danielle hesitantly stands up and walks over to Dark. He folds his hands behind his back and walks out of the room, Danielle trailing behind him.

I don't move a muscle. I just stare at the floor like it's the most interesting thing in the world.  I hear footsteps coming my way and stop in front of me, but I don't look up.

"Lets go babe, it's better if we just do what she says."

I finally look up and glower at the demon in front of me, "Don't. Call. Me. Babe." I snarl.

I can hear the smirk in his voice, "I'm going to call you what I want, babe." he grabs my hand, "Now, lets go." he yanks me to my feet.

I sigh out and let him drag me out of the room and up some stairs to the room I woke up in. He walks in and rummages through a closet I didn't even know existed. He pulls out an elegant dress and lays it on the bed and tosses a little mask next to it.