Movie

I texted Levi unsure as what I should wear.

M: Hey, what you wearing?I'm struggling to figure out what to wear.

L: Boxers? (I smirked at this knowing he's not stupid and knew that I was asking for later.)

M: Nah shit.

L: Haha just some black jeans and a checkered shirt.

M: Okay, anyway I'm away to get ready see you soon. Also just come in when you get here. My rooms on the top floor.

I have about an hour to get ready which was more than enough time. I picked up my outfit and went for a shower. I put on YouTube and sung along even when I got out.I did my hair first by curling my hair and had it coming over my right shoulder with some hairspray holding my hair into place. I did some light makeup being some dark eyeshadow with a silver liquid eyeliner to define my eyes. Red lipstick to make my lips stand out and a light coating of blusher over my cheeks.I didn't need miscarra to make my eyelashes long and bold. Nor did I need powder and foundation to paint my face to cover spots.

I pulled on my undergarments and the dress that I had chosen and I put on a black pair of heels and picked out a bag to take my stuff in. I packed the makeup I used incase I needed to touch up on any of it and my purse. I turned my music off and put my phone into my bag.

"You ready to go?" I voice asked out of nowhere making me spin on my heals with my fists up. I dropped them when I saw it was Levi. I left a note on my bed for my parents to find and walked towards my steel eyed neighbour.

(Levi's POV)

I walked up to (y/n)'s room to see her already dressed but she never noticed me. "You ready to go?" I asked she spun around holding up her fists but saw me and put them down smiling and leaving a note on her bed. "Yeah, let's go." She said cheerfully. She was wearing a (f/c) one sleeved sequin dress that stopped a little after it shaped her ass. It hugged all of her curves perfectly.

We then left to go out. I had my car outside and I opened the door for her to get in closing it after her and going round into my seat. I started the engine and drove us in the direction off the movie theatre. We pulled up on a parking spot and I got out and opened the door of the beautiful (h/c) haired girl. We walked together into the theatre to bring greeted by mostly everyone but we were still missing a few people. "Where's Eren and Edwin?" I asked upon noticing they weren't here.

"Typical Eren being late and making everyone else late with them." A certain Yeager groaned. I must admit she's cute when she's angry. "What do you want to do?" I asked the group. (Y/n) groaned before answering "I'll try to call them." She walked outside and went with her. I watched as she tried to get a hold of the two but there was no luck. We went back in to tell the others.

"Rats, so we don't know where they are?" Hange said clarifying what she had just been told. "Let's just go in. We already agreed what we're going to watch so let's go." She finally side. I texted Erwin explaining that we are just going in.

We lined up waiting to be served. "Next please!" Was heard from a female member off staff as we walked towards her. "Three tickets to see the Maze runner." I said and we all took our money out.

We paid and began walking towards our screen. I could feel people looking at us but it didn't seem to bother the others just me. I turned and saw some people wearing leather jackets and jeans in a large group behind us with sunglasses. Trying to act cool but they were failing pretty bad.

"I can't wait to see the death cure!" Hanji screamed causing us all to groan an her loudness. "Shut up four-eyes." I hissed and saw (y/n) smile slightly.

We were midway through the movie and I kept getting paranoid with the large group sitting right behind us. I got up and walked outside to get some air. I heard footsteps follow me but I never stopped I kept going.

(Y/n POV)

When Levi left to get some air I noticed about seven other people get up to follow him. It was like a primary school trip where you have to go at a certain time in a large group and come back together. It had been around five minutes so I decided to go look for them.

As I left the building, I pulled a pistol out of my bag, and when nobody was around I pulled out a dagger from the waist band of my pants and peaked round the corner. I saw a bunch of guys and they were talking a little to loud "she was the leader." I instantly realised they knew who I had been before I moved, I shot once into the sky causing them to silence and turn around to look at me.

"You know it's not exactly a private conversation when you talk that loud and the person your talking about is standing right behind you." I said sweetly while striding towards them all.

I saw some cower in fear with wide eyes. I kept my pistol pointed at whoever was closest, my dagger in hand ready to slash someone's throat wide open.

Nobody dared to speak as I walked between each and everyone quickly scanning them for a weapon of somesort. I did notice that most of them did seem to have a hard friend lower down but I ignored them. Talk about horny teenagers.

I reached the end and saw Levi standing about a metre away in the corner with a gun and blade in hand. "We better get back to the movie before the others come to find us." I said taking his hand and walking back towards the doors.

Before I turned the corner I looked over my shoulder to glare at the group of hormonal teenagers "Don't even think about coming back to the theatre."

With those final words I walked into the cinema with Levi as I placed my dagger and gun away into secure locations before it could be spotted by a member of staff or security.

1107 words. Thank you for your support. The more support you guys show the faster I will be aiming to update.