Present

I knew there was stuff in Levi's life that was still hidden from me and the world but even before I moved here and got to know him I felt like I had seen him somewhere before. The group that surrounded him where obviously not new to these situations. Even though we were back in the movie theater I couldn't help but get distracted by the large group that was now divided weren't  strangers to firearms or weapons. 

They were able to handle the threat of a gun and a knife being pointed at them quite well a few were shaken up a bit but that could've been to do with their knowledge of my previous reputation. I wasn't going to let this ruin my night, with my new friends, my new life.

The movie finished and we all left quickly chattering about their favorite parts of the movie or whatever. I wasn't involved in the conversation and Levi was the only one to notice as he came over and put his arm around my shoulder's. "Hey, are you okay?" I sighed simply "I'm okay, just fed  up with having to keep my guard up constantly. It was the only reason as to why I was actually glad to be moving." 

He stopped grabbing my wrist and turning me to face him, he waited for the others to walk ahead of us a bit more before he whispered "Then don't fall back into your old habits. Leave them to me and my group." Before I could question this group of his he had already caught up to the others. I shook my head before jogging to catch up to them, which I was used to in heels from my life. 

We all got into our relevant cars and headed to Levi's place where the after party was to be held. We walked in and it was filled with some balloons hung up from the ceiling and a heap of alcohol on a large table in the dining room. Levi picked up a controller and pressed a button or two before music  began to blast from speakers around the house. 

We all cheered at the dance worthy music while Hange grabbed my hand and dragged me into the hallway forcing me to dance with her in the process. I just laughed and went along with her game before dragging both my dear older brother and Levi into the hall to dance with us. Eren gladly joined in after a moment of reluctance and the puppy dog eyes. Levi was harder to persuade so I kept a hold on his arms and got his body to replicate mine. He then gave in afterwards and we danced separately.  

When I awoke the next morning I was looking at an unfamiliar wall and in musky smelling sheets. Flashbacks from the previous night flowed through my mind. Dancing with everyone, getting drunk, kissing someone, clothes getting torn off.  I glanced over my shoulder and saw the steel eyed fighter lying behind me, still peacefully asleep. 

I slowly sat up stretching in the progress before standing up and walking towards the shower. I let the heat run over my aching body from having such a long night. My intuition was telling me that something was going to happen today, something that wasn't going to end well, something that I was going to end up dragged into. 

I came out the shower with nothing but a towel wrapped around my body. I checked my phone and saw it was only half six in the morning and that I had a few messages all from the same person. Eren. 

2.03: I saw you leave with Levi.

2.04: Where are you going.

2.04:Wait why are your legs wrapped around his torso.

2.09: Actually ignore that I know whats happening

2.21: DON'T FORGET PROTECTION! I DON'T WANNA BE AN UNCLE YET!

I laughed slightly at how long it took him to catch on about what was happening. "Morning" A husky voice called out sleepily. I smiled and turned to kiss him after saying morning back.

He went for a shower while I got dressed and messaged my brother saying they I'm awake and fine. Levi soon came back wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist.

I saw a box lying under a unit and curiosity took over. "What's in the box?" I asked while point in the general area of where the box was located.

For a moment I could've sworn that a scowl crossed his face but he waved it off. "Just some childhood stuff but we will look at that another day." I heard a slight change in his voice but I couldn't name it.

While Levi got dressed I quickly messaged a friend asked them to look into Levi and see if there's any criminal history in his background. After yesterday at the movies he's got to be in a gang of some sort and that won't make me change the way I feel about the steel eyed fighter.

We went downstairs and I saw the others all passed out in random locations. I went and gently shook everyone awake while Levi made breakfast for everyone. We all ate before leaving to go to our own houses and sober up.

Once I got to the front door of mine I saw a box on the porch with my name on it. I picked it up cautiously and went to my room quickly unwrapping  the horror inside.