No Longer a Secret

I walked inside I went straight upstairs to my room thinking about a certain steel eyed boy. I got changed and headed for a shower to cleanse myself from the dried up sweat from the gym. I played music while I was showering.

I turned the shower off and stepped out wrapping a towel around my body. I brushed my hair and my phone began to ring. Seeing it's an unknown number I guessed it was my handsome neighbour.

M: Hello

L: Hey, it's Levi. Can you explain about yourself now.

M: Sure I will send you a link to YouTube it will explain my reputation from my last place. (Sends link) Also do you like music?

L: I got the link, and yeah I like music why?

M: I'm writing a song and was wondering if you'd like to come round at some point, and tell me what you think of it so far.

L: Sure, anyway I'm going to go watch the video.

M: Okay, bye.

L: Bye.

I sighed and got changed into my PJ'S.  I sat down and watched a movie. I sighed well looks like I got caught out already but I can trust him. Right? I fell asleep with that on my mind.

The rest of the week seemed to be going pretty well. The was now Friday lunchtime and I had been doing pretty well this girl named Hange had started obsessing over how "cute" I apparently looked in this disgusting cover up.

I was going to the gym everyday with Levi and his mates. My brother sometimes came with us but that was only a couple of times a week. Me and Levi were fairly close outside of school when nobody else from school was near due to my little act.

There's another new girl that joined mid week and started obsessing over Levi. She doesn't know Levi properly and has assumed that he's cold to everyone and started acting like a bitch to everyone.

I knew there was going to be trouble as she was pissing everyone at my table off. I looked at Levi and rolled my eyes. He was literally waiting for me to lose it. I stood up and turned around about to walk to my locker when someone bumped into me.

I looked up enraged to see Petra Ral and her snobby little friend group. Mostly everyone apart from Eren and Levi and his friends laughed as she said "oops" in a not so innocent voice.

I ripped my shirt open and let it fall to the floor as it revealed a f/c crop top and pulled my skirt off to reveal shorts.

(3rd person POV)

The room fell silent as the (h/c) girl changed clothes in front of them. All that could be heard was someone chuckling darkly. Everyone turned turned see it was the Steel eyed boy which surprised everyone and his friends smiled a little.

"You stupid brat. Only me and her brother know what shit you got yourself into." He said looking over to Eren. Levi's smirk got bigger when he saw a particular badass looking girl walked in heading straight towards Ral's squad.

She smirked before grabbing the blonde girl and shoving her so she's bent backwards with the (h/c) girls hands pinning her down by her throat.

"So you decide to pick on a 'nerd." She began dangerously while punching her once in the face before she used a mocking tone. "Before you acting like a badass, thinking you can take on the world, get any guy you want, and get whatever you want like a spoilt brat know the person first." She pushed the girl away but in front of her before delivering a kick to Petra's gut making her fly back, landing on the floor coughing. 

The girl let go and jumpped onto the table with everyone staring in shock minus the two boys who already knew. Most boys had nose bleeds, even Levi had a slight blush. "You all may think of me as the 'shy nerdy girl' but it's bullshit. That was just a simple cover up of my past. If you play with knives you'll get cut, anyone else want to come pick on me be my guest but from this point on my true colours are only going to show more and more" She walked off to be greeted by a smirking steel eyed boy and his friends along with her brother and his friends.

They all began to walk towards the door where the girl stopped to turn around before shouting "That's just a little warning about how little shit I will take. Got a problem say it to my face. Now you've seen the real me in a good mood trying to hold back, see what happens when I'm pissed off, and definitely when I lose control.."

Then she left leaving the whole hall in utter silence of shock. "How about we all go to the movies tonight? Or perhaps a party afterwards as a way off celebrating the reveal of (y/n)'s true self?" Hange suggested which we all agreed.

"We can have the party at my place. My uncles away." Levi suggested and we nodded. "Let's meet at 5 for dinner then go to the movies then." Hange said with excitement clear in her voice.

Soon we all split up to go our separate ways before meeting later tonight. My brother decided to go to Erwins place to get ready for later leaving me with Levi.

"Well looks like it's no longer a secret all apart from my past which you know" I laughed. He looked at me and said "That's true but I won't tell anyone about that. Also what are you doing tomorrow night?"

I looked at him wondering what he was planning. "I'm not really doing why?" I asked. He looked away for a moment "umm... How would you like to come and watch my fight tomorrow night?" He asked nervous of my answer.

"Sure sounds good" I said smiling and he smiled back."I will see you tonight then." "Yeah sure, I will pick you up at half 4 ish?" He said questionly and I nodded before going into my house.

"Hello, mum!? dad!?" I shouted as I walked in but surprisingly there was no answer. I dropped my bag in the kitchen and saw a note sticking to the fridge when I went to get a snack.

"Dear kids, something has came up at your dad's work and I had to go back out again. Please stay safe and we don't know what time we will be back. Please leave a note if your going out and stay safe. Love mum." I read out loud.

I smiled and ran up to my room playing my music through my speaker. I looked through my wardrobe trying to find something to wear for the night but wasn't sure what to wear. I decided to text Levi to see what he was going to be wearing.

1182 words.