-Chapter 22-

-Seulgi's pov-

Still standing there were Irene and me were talking with a sad face, because of what she said and a shocked face because she suddenly run away.

Irene didn't mean what she said, right? 
Of course she did, or do you think she said it just for fun? I heard my inner voice.
Shut the fuck up, you're not helping me.
Wow, I'm that helpless because of the Situation that I have a argument with myself!

I walked slowly home and still didn't realize what Irene had said. I opened the door without giving attention to anything except my thoughts. When I wanted to walk upstairs, someone suddenly pulled me backwards and without knowing who the person is I hugged her/him.

"Are you coming Na-. What happened to her?" I heard a voice knowing that it's Yeri asking the person I'm hugging. "I don't know. I saw her walking upstairs and cause she were about to fall I pulled her to me and she suddenly hugged me." I finally recognized the person, it's Nayeon who I'm hugging tightly.

I heard many footsteps coming near and after it I heard mumbling. "Why is Seulgi crying?" I heard Mina. What are they doing here and I'm not crying. "Come here Seulgi." Almost all of them said to me but I didn't moved. "If you don't want to come to us then we are coming to you." Jihyo said while I heard everyone walking towards me.

Suddenly I felt everyone hugging me. "Hey, don't cry." They started to calm me. "I-I'm not cr-crying." I said still hugging Nayeon and the others me. "You are and you are sobbing hard." I touched my cheeks and I really was crying and I didn't even noticed it. "It hurts and I don't even know why..." I said and started to sob harder while the others started to hug me tighter.
------------------------
                                *Hello*
I'll try to upload faster!