-Chapter 3-

"Is this Irene girl to everyone impolite or just to me?"
"You mean Bae Irene?"
"Yes"
"How do you mean she were impolite to you? Did she talked to you?", Joy asked surprised.
"No. I asked her something but she doesn't answered me and just turned around and left without saying something to me."
"I never heard her saying a word she just keep silent the whole time.", Joy said.
"If you say so."

"Now I'll show you two the school. First a few students: the table there *points to the table* they are Momo, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Mina a.k.a 'the popular girls' and also 'the popular couples'."
"And who is with who?", I asked curious.
"Momo and Dahyun and Chaeyoung and Mina."

"The girls who are sitting on the table are Jennie and Lisa 'The badgirls'."
After she shows me and Yeri more students she showed us the rest of the school.

"Thats it and in a few minutes the break will be over."
"What's your next lesson Unnie?", my little sister Yeri asked me.
"Sport and yours?"
"Physic."
We were about to talk more but then we heard the school bell and went to our lesson.
I were the first who arived and before everyone of my class were here I were in the Hall and waiting.
I looked throught the hall as I felt that someone is tapping my shoulder. I turned around and saw a unfamiliar girl.
"You are Seulgi right? I'm Seoungwan a.k.a Wendy.", a girl with bangs and blonde hair introduced herself.
------------------------------------
A chapter of Irene's pov is coming soon❤