Pjo oneshot

Disclaimer: i do not own PJO or any PJO character.

***

"Hey! Not fair!" Annabeth said as she was forced to write 'I am a goldfish' on her arm by Piper. The daughter of Aphrodite chuckled, handing Annabeth a marker.

They were playing the classic game 'Truth or Dare'. Among the players were Percy, Annabeth, Piper, Leo, and Mila.

Annabeth sighed, taking the dripping marker from Piper and accepting the dare. "Finally a combination between Percy and Annabeth!" Leo said happily. Annabeth glared at him and spun the bottle. It pointed at the daughter of Hecate. "Ha! It's Ms. Miracle again!" Percy joked. Usually saying stuff like that to a child of Hecate was a really bad idea, but she decided to play it cool. Besides, Percy had the right to insult any of them(even if it would anger anyone).

You see, most answers were dares. Saying Truth was rare, because of... well, secrets.

Piper was soaked wet from a dare she took from Percy. Leo had to sing 'Girl on Fire' in his most girly voice. Annabeth had the goldfish statement and blue nails. Mila's hair was dyed yellow in random places. All of these they got from dares.

Only Percy seemed normal. He hadn't been a target yet. But he had targetted both Piper and Annabeth.

"Dare." Mila called out. Annabeth grinned. "See that oil bucket over there?" She pointed behind her. "Splash oil on yourself."

"And say "I AM THE INK DEMON!" Leo laughed. Mila stood up, spilling the oil bucket over her head. "I am the ink demon" she said, sitting back down and spinning the bottle.

She really needed their plan to work. Piper grinned at her, as a signal to start. Mila silently chanted. The bottle stopped, pointing at Percy.

The water demigod smiled a bit. And as expected, "Dare" came out of his mouth.

Mila grinned, one of her psycho grins that made everyone think she was a yandere. "I dare you to..." she coughed. "Tell Annabeth something you wanted to tell her for so long."

Leo smiled and nodded, suddenly realizing the plan Piper has formed. Annabeth raised her brow in question. Piper and Mila were trying hard not to smile, but they weren't really doing well.

Percy turned red. Slowly, he pulled out a box from his pocket. " I... uh..." he stammered, turning to Annabeth. He knew he could do it. He received Athena's blessing.Finally, he cleared his throat.

"Annabeth, will you marry me?"

***

Special thanks to RedHairedPsycho for this awesome idea! And to unOrdinaryMecha for the story plot!