Insane 3 | Ludic

Insane 3 | Ludic

People of the club saw how eager Mori and Zayn wanted to leave. They left hand in hand, rushing out of the building to head to his place. Zayn had drove them home very quickly with his foot pressing harder against the gas pedal than usual. He wasn't high because he had only smoked half a blunt. If anything he just felt buzzed and so did Mori. They knew what was going on because they were aware of how they were feeling about each other. Excitement had rushed through their veins as the door closed and locked behind them.

Zayn had pushed Mori against the door, his lips were dangerously close to hers and she just wanted to feel them pressed against her own. The perfume that smelt like lavender filled his senses when his nose skimmed against the skin of her neck. A hand came to her throat with a firm hold when he leaned in to kiss her lips softly. Her eyes fluttered shut when he easily slipped his tongue inside of her mouth. Mori's hands came to his chest, gripping the material when he sucked on her tongue. Soon pulling away breathless with lustful eyes.

"You're all mine tonight," he whispered seductively, hand releasing her throat before he bent down a little bit to pick her up by the back of her thighs. A gasp left her lips which caused him to chuckle. He carried her upstairs to his master bedroom while she kissed on his neck and tugged on his hair.

As moments passed he was getting so worked up. He laid her gently on the bed and took his jacket off his shoulders. Zayn had hovered over her with his knees sinking in the bed within the space between her thighs. He dragged his tongue underneath her bottom lip. Teasing her to his enjoyment. She whined his name softly in hopes that he would kiss her. But he kept with his teasing and avoided her lips.

She was so needy of him right about now. In hopes of crashing their lips together she cupped the sides of his face and kissed him herself. She absolutely melted, but felt disappointment when he pulled away to pin her wrists above her head.

"Let's take our time darling," he told her with a sweet hum. Those hands of his tugged the straps of her dress down her smooth shoulders until the clothing was completely off her body and on the floor. Lips kissed and sucked on her umber toned skin which made her run her fingers through his hair. Palms cupping her breasts and massaging them to her liking.

A soft pleasurable sigh left her lips at the feeling of him swirling his tongue against her erect nipples. He gave both breasts equal treatment before he connected their lips together again. She wrapped her leg around his waist to pull them even closer to each other as their make out started to get steamy. It was evident that he was hard and turned on. She could feel his erection brush against her aching heat. He bit and dragged her bottom lip with his teeth. The action causing her to grow dizzy and feel even more aroused.

"You're perfect," Mori breathed with a smile as she looked up at him, kissing at his flushed lips before unbuttoning his dress shirt. She took it off and tossed it to the side like it was nothing. Her hands ran down his tatted chest, the feeling of her claws slightly scratching against his tawny skin had him feeling so hazy.

He unwrapped her leg from around his waist and moved down her body. Knees were on the carpet floor as he positioned himself in between her thighs. He looped his fingers around her panties and pulled them down her legs. A low groan left his lips at the view of her core. Pushing his head forward he placed delicate kisses on her inner thighs. She was aching for him to touch her because she was getting so turned on. His breath fanned against her heart and she felt a frisson run throughout her body. The moment he slowly kissed her sensitive clit she released the deep breath she has been holding. He took it slow, testing the waters by flicking his tongue against her pretty pearl. Slowly kissing with her wet folds and gripping her thighs tighter with his hands.