Shot 1 - Daddy's Princess

This is my 10th story on wattpad.. wohooo🙈💪🏻

Prologue in the description part, have a look before reading the story☝🏻

The Iyer House was in hustle bustle, why won't it be after all its their princess's wedding. All were running here and there checking all arrangements, they didn't want even a tiny bit of imperfection. But in between all this, it's shown a girl sleeping lazily cuddled into her teddy who is non other that Ishita, the bride to be.

Amma aka Mrs Madhavi Iyer: Ishu!! Tum abhi tak so rahe ho?? Aaj tumhari marriage hai.. uto..*spoke in her tamilish hindi*

Ishu: Kya amma.. *and muttered something and slept again keeping her head on her Amma's lap*

Amma shook her head at her daughter's antics and slowly caressed her hair. Bala, her brother, who came to check them saw this walked near them.

Bala: Amma this is not fair.. saara pyaar Ishu ko?

He too kept his head on Amma's lap, and both siblings began their fight for their place. Bala successful pushed Ishu out took all the place while Ishu began her emotional blackmail.

Ishu: Amma see Anna is pushing me. Look anna I'm getting married and after that there will be no one for you to fight and amma you also won't have anyone to trouble you. You two will be happy na as there will be no one to trouble you. *she said faking tears*

Amma was about to console her, but bala stopped her and winked his eyes saying "lets pull her legs."

Bala: Yeah.. from tomorrow everything will be mine.. amma appa.. I don't have to share them with you, saara pyaar mujhe milega.. haayee.. *he faked his excitement*

Ishu became angry and tears flowed out from her beautiful eyes. She stamped her feet in anger and ran out to Appa's room. As soon as she saw him she hugged him tight and cried in his embrace. Appa rubbed her back trying to console her, each tear from his princess eyes pinched his heart.

Appa aka Mr Viswanath Iyer: Kanna.. kya huwa??

Ishu: Anna and amma are happy that I'm going. They don't love me appa, see they are making me cry. Aap daanto usse..(You scold them)

Appa: Okay, I will scold your amma and anna.. happy.. now give me my princess wali smile..

Ishu smiled cheekily and kissed him on his cheeks and hugged him tight.

Appa: Kanna its your marriage today, you didn't get ready..

Ishu: Mood nahi hai appa.. *she said clinging more on him*

Appa was about to say something but Mihika (Ishu's cousin and best friend) cut him.

Mihika: Hello periappa.. Ishu!! You didn't get ready, come fast you have appointment at the parlour for 10 and it's already 9:30..

And she dragged her to her room and pushed her into the washroom.

Mihika: Ishu you have 10 minutes, get ready fast..

And somehow after a lot of struggle they reached the parlour at 10:30.

Mihika: Ishu batha jeeju kaise hai.. I mean is he hot??

Ishu: Chee Miku, you are talking about your jeeju not your boyfriend

Mihika: Ohh possesive ha.. *she teased her causing a red hue on Ishu's face* mujhse kya sharam.. batana please..