Shot 4 - Back Home

The sun rays were shamelessly peeping inside the room through the white curtain kissing the young couple, who were lying cuddling into each other seeking each other's warmth.

Raman opened his eyes to the most beautiful scene of his life, his love sleeping cuddled into him. He smiled and pulled Ishita more into himself, his head was on her nape, hands around her waist and their legs intertwined. His hands drew patterns on the bare skin of her tummy making her whine for disturbing her beauty sleep. She slapped his hand lightly and slept again hugging his more tightly.

He smiled at her antics and an idea struck on his crazy brain. He blew air on her face and dropped a few wet kisses on her face and neck and slowly bit her ear lobe.

Raman: Baby.. get up na.. *and continued kissing her*

Ishu*whined, still closing her eyes*: Ramannn.. let me sleep naa.. kal raat bhi sone nahi diya..

Raman: Baby.. get up naa.. I'm getting bored sitting idle..

Ishu: Please baby.. you are my good baby naa.. lemme sleep.. *and placed a sleepy kiss on his cheek*

Raman: So you won't get up..

She shook her head and slept again burring her head more into the pillow.

Raman: Now wait and watch baby.. Ishita it's the last warning, then don't blame me..

Ishu: Joh karna hai karo, but lemme sleep now.. good night..

A devilish smirk made its way on his lips. He slid his hand inside the duvet and tickled her so hard that she burst into fits of laughter and tried shrugging his hands shouting his name to stop.

Ishu: Raman.. stop..  please.. *she spoke in between her laughter*

Tears of joy made their way down her eyes and he finally decided to stop. He stared at her continuously making her blush and pulled the duvet to cover her realising her state.

He smirked seeing her blush and pulled her into him.

Ishu: Raman.. aap bohot bure ho.. you ruined my sleep.. I'm angry.. *and sat with a cute pout*

He shook his head at her childish antics and spoke: Ish baby.. *his breath fanning her neck giving her goosebumps*

Ishu: hmm *she said finding it difficult to form any word*

He pulled her more closer and said: Get ready fast.. simmi is waiting downstairs..

Ishu stilled for a moment and looked at him with a poker face making Raman burst into laughter. She hit him with pillows for his stupid prank and blushed at her own wild thoughts.

After lot of teasing and blushing the junior Bhalla couple were all set to go back home. They came out of the room holding each other's hands.

Ishu was dressed in a cute baby pink kurta with a pale green bottom and heavy duppata. Mangalsutra adorned her neck and hands were filled with choodas, in which his name was engraved. The thing he loved the most was the tiny red colour which she hid in between her hair, it made him proud that this beauty belonged to him, only him.

She blushed at his gaze. Their moment was broken due to sound of whistle and the giggles followed by. It was Simmi, she was full in awe seeing her khadus bhai all lovey dovey.

According to their kundli, Ishita can enter the Bhalla house only after a week of their marriage. So it was decided that they would go to Iyer House straight from hotel, and from there to airport, as they are going to Switzerland for their honeymoon.

They entered the car, Abhi was driving while Simmi took the passenger seat making IshRa sit in the backseat.

Simmi: Bhai..  maa asked you to come home before heading to airport to discuss something about your room renovation.

Raman: Oh.. okay.. I'll just meet appa and amma and then I will come with you guys.. *he spoke looking into Ishu's eyes as if asking her permission and she pressed her eyes saying it's alright*

Soon they reached Iyer House, all got down. Appa hugged Ishu tight while all smiled seeing their bonding. Bala welcomed Raman and Abhi with a brotherly hug and gestured them
to come inside. All had steaming idli and sambar for breakfast.

After that Raman Simmi and Abhi were about to leave to Bhalla House when amma spoke.

Amma: Raman kanna.. you can stay back naa..

Raman: Actually amma.. maa wanted me to discuss something with the architect about our room renovation. After that I will come back..

Amma nodded her head in agreement. While Bala asked him about their flight details.

Raman: Our flight is at 2.30 in the morning so should reach airport by atleast 11.30

Appa: Bala.. you are going to drop them naa..

Bala: Haan appa.. not just me.. amma too wanted to come.. aap bhi chalo naa..

Appa nodded his head and Ishu smiled at him.

Raman left for Bhalla House leaving Ishu with her family.

Lunch @Iyers

Appa and Bala were feeding Ishu with their own hands fighting with each other for their turn. Amma was busy making her daughter's favourite cuisines.

After having her tummy full, Ishu was sitting in the couch not able to move. Bala laughed at her plight.

Bala: Ishu.. what is this haan.. if you eat like this then Raman won't be able to recognise you when he come back.. dekh kitni moti hogayi tu..

Ishu made an angry pout and threw the cushion kept near her at him.

Ishu *whined*: Appa.. dekho.. anna is teasing me..

Appa *in a warning tone*: Balaa..

Bala: I'm just worried for her appa... obesity is bad for health na.. *he said in an innocent tone*

Ishu again threw a cushion at him while appa and amma laughed at Bala's comment.

Ishu: You too Appa.. You too are laughing at your Ishu.. Sahi hai now I'm not your princess naa.. sab haso mujhe par.. *she started her nautanki and opened her tear dam making appa feel guilty*

Appa: I'm sorry kanna.. you know na you are my only princess.. come to appa..

She went near appa and snuggled into him, while he slowly caressed his princess hair and kissed her temple with all his love. Soon amma and bala joined the hug.

Raman who just entered the houses saw this and smiled, and stood their still not wanting to disturb their moment, that's when appa saw him.

Appa: Aree Raman kanna, why're you standing there.. come.. *and opened hands for him too..* You too are my son just like Bala.

Raman smiled at him and when near them. The Iyer Family shared a happy warm family hug with all it's members.

That's all for the update. Hope you like it, don't forget to hit the 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 button and share your feedback as comments.

Love
Ria❤️