Shot 3 - The New Promises

The car came to an halt as they entered the hotel premises. The driver opened the door for them.

In the reception Simmi and Abhi were waiting for them. As soon as IshRa entered the hotel, Simmi came near them and took Ishita along with her leaving Raman with Abhi.

Simmi took Ishita to their honeymoon suite and handed her a heavy deep red colour lehenga.

Ishu: Itna heavy lehenga!! How will I sleep in this *she spoke without thinking anything*

Simmi: Don't worry about that.. Bhai sab handle karlenga.. *and winked at her* By the way doing it in a heavy bridal lehenga is more erotic than in any lingeries.. 3 saal ki experience hai bhai..

Ishu blushed hearing this and down casted her face not being able to hear all this.

Simmi: Aye rabba mein mar jawa.. aap kitna blush kar rahe ho.. todi meri bhai keliye bhi chod doh..

Ishu couldn't help but blush more profusely. Soon Simmi helped Ishita change into the lehenga and made her sit in the bed with the chunni covering her face.

Simmi: All the best.. aur subah sab details mujhe batana..

And she walked out of the room closing the door behind her. Other side Abhi was teasing Raman. Soon Simmi and Abhi left for their house.

Raman entered the room, it was dark with only the candles illuminating it. He carefully walked to the bed after closing the door behind him. With him each step her heartbeat increased. She clutched on the bed sheet more. He smiled seeing her reaction and slowly sat beside her and kept his hand above hers. She tried to retract her hand from him, but his hold was more tight for her. He slowly took her hands in his and placed a soft kiss on her palms making her smile as well. He slowly removed the veil revealing her face. She looked down blushing unable to see his gaze over her. He smiled seeing his effect on her and spoke tucking an imaginary strand behind her ear.

Raman: Ishita.. I.. I.. I love you..

She looked at him shocked.

Raman: See I don't know and I don't like those cheesy confessions and all things. And I don't know how to confess my love. But I really really Love You.. The moment I saw you at the cafe I knew that you are the one for me. I just thought that the love at first sight are just meant to be in novels and movies but you proved me wrong. I just feel for you, I don't know how to explain..

Ishu: I love you too..

He looked at her shocked not able to believe what he heard.

Ishu: I don't need any grand confession.. Simple I Love You bhi chalega.. and who told you that you don't know how to propose me, apne itne ache ache bola.. Propose karne keliye cheesy dialogues ki zaroorat nahi hai, apne dil ki baat batana zaroori hai..

He was looked at her with admiration and looked down feeling shy.

Ishu: Aap mujhe ghoorthe rahoge ya kuch karenge bhi..

Raman: Kya karna hai.. bolo.. *with a smirk and naughty glint in his eyes*

Ishu extended her palms in front of him and said, "Dundo aapne naam.."

Raman: Ye toh hum kal subah bhi karth sakthe hai.. why to waste sometime..

Ishu: Raman.. dundo naa..

Raman: Teekhe..

With that he got immersed in searching her name slowly tracing her palm with him fingers making her stomach churn in pleasure. After a good 10 minutes he saw his name written neatly inside a cute heart at the corner of her thumb finger. He slowly kissed his name on her palm and showed it to her making her smile.

Raman: Lo I did your task now it's payback time..

She smiled hearing him as she clearly knows what he wants as his payback gift and then nodded her head in okay and walked towards the window admiring the moon. He walked towards and placed a soft kiss on her shoulder back hugging her. She freed herself on him making him smile and green signal to go ahead.

Raman: Can I take it as an yes..

She nodded her head shyly. He continued placing soft wet kisses over her shoulder making butterflies dance in her tummy. She turned around and hugged him tight. He too hugged her tight and parted after sometimes. Both looked into each other's eyes. They could see the love and passion for them in other's eyes.

He kissed her temple, her eyes, her nose tip, her cheeks. Her lips were quivering inviting him to taste those pink plum. He finally took her lips in his and began chewing them softly yet hungrily. She opened her mouth to moan in pleasure, taking the chance he entered her mouth. He left after a good amount of time when both ran out of breath. Both were panting heavily gasping for air. Her cheeks were covered with a huge red hue.

He took her in his arms and carried her to the bed in bridal style and placed her softly on the bed. He kissed her earlobes while removing her heavy diamond earrings. Then kissed her throat removing the necklace adorning her neck. Then he slowly went down and kissed her tummy slowly removing her kamarbaand. She clutched his hair in pleasure and pulled him upward. Both kissed each other yet again but this time more passionately and hungrily. He was biting and soothing the soft kisses of her shoulders making her hiss and moan at the same time. He slowly freed her from her blouse making her semi nude. She covered her chest with her hands feeling shy. He slowly removed those.

Raman: It's me only Jaan, your Raman..

And placed a soft kiss on her temple making her relaxed. She slowly removed her hands and hooked it around his neck pulling him more into her. He squeezed her orbs over her undercloth making her shut her eyes tight and moan in pleasure. Her moans gave him the much needed encouragement to go ahead. Soon he removed her undercloth making her nude with only skirt on her and took her peaks in his mouth chewing and sucking them. He guided her open his shirt button. Soon both were fully naked, he was worshiping her whole body. She was just moaning and pulled his hair not being able to take more.

Ishu *whispered into his ear*: Please Raman.. I need you..

Raman positioned himself over her and was about to enter into her.

Raman: Jaan It's gonna pain a little.. stop me if it's paining okay..

She just moaned and soon he entered into her tearing her virginity marking her as his forever. Both rocked in sync and fell on her reaching the climax. A tear escaped her eyes feeling content. He kissed away her tear and slept keeping his head on her chest, cuddling into her.

That's all for the update. Hope you all like this. Please share your feedback as comments and don't forget to hit the 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 button.

Love
Ria❤️