Shot 2 - The Wedding

CCD @4.30

Ishu was sitting in her table doing something in her phone, she was least interested in this meeting. She was so much into the phone that she didn't notice someone standing opposite to her. He coughed to gain her attention.

The moment her eyes met his, she felt herself drowning in that chocolate brown orbs. He coughed again to bring her out of trance.

"Umm..may I?", he asked pointing to the chair

Ishu: Yeah, sorry.. *embarrassed for being caught staring na ogling at him*

"I'm sorry too for making you wait.", he apologised with a smile.

Ishu smiled and he settled on his chair.

Ishu: Would you like to have something?

"Hmm.. Cappuccino.."

Ishu: Two cappuccinos please..

"So.. you know the purpose of this meeting right.." , he began

Ishu *with slight blush and looking down*: Hmm.. for our marriage..

She was biting her lower lip trying to control her blush. He smiled seeing her cute antics and to break the awkwardness he broke the silence.

Raman: So what do you think about this.. I mean are you happy about this proposal..

Ishu: Hmm..

Seeing her blushing he felt so happy but he wanted to break this ice and have a conversation with her.

Raman: So what are you doing.. I mean job..

Ishu: I'm a gynaecologist.. now practicing in City Hospital.. *she smiled and spoke with sparkle in her eyes while talking about her profession*

Raman: Seems like you love being a doctor..

Ishu: Love.. it would be an understatement.. I just worship my profession.. the feeling when you bring a life into this world, it can't be explained..

With that Ishu was back to the track, both started talking about their family, college, friends even about the cafe they were sitting in. They didn't notice the time, they talked for about 2 hours, already 7.

Raman: So.. it was nice meeting you.. time ka pata hi nahi chala..

Ishu: Yeah.. I had such a good time with you..

Raman: I hope aapko ye rishta manzoor hai.. *with a hopeful eyes*

Ishu looked down blushing hardly and nodded her head in yes. He smiled seeing her back to her shy avatar.

Ishu *hesitatingly*: Don't get me wrong.. what's your name?

Raman: What!! you don't know my name??

Ishu: Sorry.. I wasn't in an idea of getting married, so didn't ask anything about you.. sorry..

Raman: It's okay.. now I think you are okay with this.. and yes my name is Raman.. Raman Kumar Bhalla..

Ishu smiled and both moved towards the exit.

Raman: Kaafi late hogayi.. I will drop you back home..

Ishu: It's okay.. mein cab leloongi..

Raman: I insist.. kaafi late hogayi hai it's not safe to go alone..

Ishu: Teekhe..

Raman dropped Ishu home not before exchanging their numbers. Both informed their family their decision, they were more than happy.