Best Friends

Lucy Pov

It's been a month since I've met Natsu. We are best friends. Yet, he's always around her. 

I'm not jealous or anything, it's just Natsu is very... er... Important to me! He helps me when I need him the most. It's not like I don't have any other friends. Levy is my other best friend and, currently, we are walking to the book store.

"Lucy. Do you think they will have the new book by L.M.T?!" She asked me, jumping up and down. "Maybe, you never know." We were regulars at Twilight's Books. We go there every weekend. We are super fast readers and get done with our books fairely fast.

"Hey, Levy and Lucy!" We waved to our to our friend, Wendy, who got a job here over the summer. "I saved the last 2 copies of the latest books by L.M.T just for you guys!" We squealed and happily took the books from her small hands.

"Thank you so much Wendy!" She nodded. "It was nothing." We handed her half the price of the books. We have the employee's friend discount! "Bye!" We waved goodbye.

Once I made it home, I automatically started to read my book. "Lucy!" I jumped. "Natsu!!"

"Hehe, sorry I didn't mean to scare ya Lucy!" I playfully punched him. "Whatever!" I playfully yell back.

"Hey you're my best friend! I get to scare and bother you whenever! It's my job!" We laughed. "Yeah...Best friends...." I sighed in defeat and rested my head on Natsu's leg.