"Swasan" True Meaning

There are times in your life when you are unable to decide what's exactly in your mind at the moment

There are times in your life when you are unable to decide what's exactly in your mind at the moment. You are unable to judge your own feelings. And that was the exact situation for Swara at the moment. Sitting in a corner table of their college canteen, this flawless beauty looked dull. Her face was gloomy.

"Tomorrow", she thought. "My life is going to change completely."

It was their last day in college. And what was worse. . Her best friend Sanskaar was leaving tomorrow. He had been offered a decent job in US. It was a handsome package. It was going to secure his life forever.

''Sanskaar Maheswari'', She muttered andsighed.

They had first met each other in their own classroom. . Both of them were smart and intelligent, always involved in each and every activity of college.

But they were not so much comfortable with each other at first. They kept fighting always. It was during the college function that they turned from bitter enemies to best buddies. Both of them had been made the in charge the annual function, while in beginning they fought for even the smallest of things , later they learned to co-operate with each other , understand each other. Since then they were simply hard to separate.

And slowly n gradually things started changing, changing in a wrong way. . Swara started entering the forbidden territory. She started to fall in love with Sanskaar .

But Sanskaar ... He was a big 'dhakkan'. He never even considers her a girl. But it was not his fault. She was very different from other girls... She never dressed up like a girl. She never had make up, nor she was seen ever wearing a heal. She liked to dress in tight jeans and T shirts with blue jacket. She folds her hair making a pony tail and she was fit with her leathery shoes. Swara never told Sanskaar about her inner feelings, afraid that might even ruin their friendship.

Sipping her cold coffee she suddenly realized it was getting too late. It's going to be a now or never situation for her.

Today she and Sanskaar were dinning for the last time together, she had to tell him today, and she had no other option. Or she was going to lose him forever!

Swara dressed herself in a beautiful black dress, letting her hair fall freely on her shoulders. Her hair wet with a few strands dancing gently on her face. She'd wear a very light makeup and a soft perfume. . She didn't like strong's ones at all. . Nor did Sanskaar . Yes she was ready. She looked quite girly too. Though handling the high heels that she wore was next to impossible. Having a last min glance at the mirror, she literally ran to Sanskaar's place. When she entered d place, she was surprised to see that the lights inside the house were all turned off . . . She tried the door knob. . It opened. Blind to her surroundings she entered . She started to explore the place to reach the switch board in the process she hit against something n lost her balance. Her instinct told her to relax. She could feel His presence in the room.

Before she could have a free fall she felt those familiar strong hands around her waist and she started to shiver. No she couldn't lose her control today. She had a job to do 1st. Slowly the lights of the room were switched on. One at a time, She was caught unguarded by an extremely handsome Sanskaar.

'Why did he choose to wear this skin hugging black shirt which made him look even more damn sexy?' Sanskaar smiled as if he could hear her thought.

'Oh no! Another wrong sign! What does he want? To kill me today itself?' she thought looking straight into his chocolate brown expressive eyes. Another wrong move. She was losing it big time.

He straightened her up and complimented her for her looks and she blushed crimson, making Sanskaar skip his heart beat. Both of them had dinner together. Generally talking about anything, everything.

Then suddenly there was moment of an awkward silence. Swara let out a huge sigh. This was it. She had to do it.

She started having tears.

Sanskaar stood there frozen for a moment as if deciding what to do next. He slowly pinned her against the wall, his proximity doing wonders to her. .

"You want to say something?" he asked.

"Ah...Umm..." She fumbled. "Sanskaar... I..."

Stop Stammering Swara! She said to herself. Just say it.

"Sanskaar.. Actually.. I.."

But before she could say anything He locked his lips with her. It was something out of this world. She imagined it many times, but had thought it would never true. She felt light. A sudden delight ran through the length and breadth of her body in the form of a high voltage current. She was swept off her feet n before she could even cherish the moment properly she heard the 3 most beautiful words she'd read in books, seen in movies.

"I Love you."

But when spoken by this handsome they gave a whole new meaning to it.

Yes life indeed changed forever that day for her. It turned out to be the happiest day of her life. They promised to be together, they promised to wait for each other. They promised, for a forever.

Please drop your precious votes and comments.

Read my SwaSan Stories

--Betrayal-- and --Born to hate--

Find them in my profile!