The alphas mate

Beep...beep...beep

"Stupid alarm clock" I yelled throwing it across my room. I hate waking up for school, it's even worse today because it's my first day in a new school and the year has already started . How much does that suck. My mother ,my two sisters and I were forced to leave our old pack the blue moon pack an come here to the blood moon pack. oops ... did I forget to mention that I am a werewolf well... I am. my name is Victoria Petrova and I will be 16 in a few days. 16 is a very important age for a werewolf. you see right around when a werewolf turns 16 they have the ability to find their mate. A mate is like your other half ,your soul mate.its the person that the moon goddess has selected to be with you for the rest of your life. You would do anything for that person, to protect them or make them happy.they come before everyone else in your life and nothing could ever separate you two. Of course there are very rare occurances when one mate rejects the other but it doesn't happen very often because with out their mate a werewolf becomes so horribly depressed that they will eventually just die. I'm hoping I find my mate in my new pack when I turn 16. Turning 16 is an even bigger day for me because I am a very special wolf my mother is the alpha's sister and my father was the beta of my old pack so me and my sisters are stronger then most wolves but unlike my sisters I am a white wolf. It is very rare for a wolf to be completely pure white. white wolves are given immense strength and special powers. so not only will I get my mate on my 16th birthday but I will also gain the special powers granted to me by the moon goddess through my white wolf. I bet your wondering why we had to leave our old pack. aren't you? well my uncle aka my alpha decided that when I turned 16 and came into my full powers that my parents had to turn me over to him so that he could use me to produce what he called "the perfect heir" to be the alpha when it's time for him to step down.my father was completely on his side but my mother was totally against it she believed that I should have the right to find my mate and be happy. So she packed us up and moved us here. my father refused to come with us but was still killed by my uncle for allowing us to leave and not telling him where we went. thankfully he doesn't know where we are and even if he did I joined the strongest pack in the country and the alpha has sworn to protect my family even though he hasn't been given all of the details of why we had to leave. "Victoria are you up" my mom yelled from downstairs.

"yea mom I'm up" I yelled back.i got up and walked into my bathroom and did my normal routine. I washed my hair with my cherry blossom shampoo and used my cherry blossom body scrub. everything I use is cherry blossom. it's kinda my signature scent. I started doing it back in middle school when my best friend Damian Zaransky told me that my scent was chocolate and pine needles. I didn't like it so I decided to try and cover it up. He says that it kinda works but you can still kinda tell. I guess I'll take what I can get.when I walked out of the shower I went into my walk in closet and grabbed my clothes.i got dressed, put on my makeup and walked over to the mirror to look over my outfit. I was wearing a black mini skirt and a red velvet crop top with my favorite black doc martens.... I looked HOT! I ran down stairs and was hit by the awesome smell of chocolate chip pancakes.i ran into the kitchen and sat down on one of the stools at the island.

"hey mommy"

"Hey Vic.. pancakes?"she asked holding up a plate

"Umm...YES do you even really have to ask"she laughed and handed me the plate.

"Where are Taylor and Alexandria?"i asked looking up from my plate.

Right here" Allie said running into the kitchen with Taylor behind .her they both sat down and grabbed plates of pancakes.allie was wearing black skinny jeans and MY favorite black veil brides shirt. Taylor is totally opposite from us she girly and flowery. she is wearing purple floral print high waisted shorts and a flowy white see through shirt with a lavender bandeau underneath.