~Chapter 10~

Monday. Does it have to be Monday? I'm definitely looking forward to this day.

I'm in my bus now waiting to reach that amazing building that I'm so excited to be in, school.

As soon as we get to school, I see Daniel waiting for me at the school gate. Awesome.

"Hey Savannah," he smiles, "How are you?"

I attempt a smile, "I'm fine thanks and yourself?"

"I'm good. Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes, I'm just fantastic."

"I don't buy it. Is it about Alex? What I told you?"

"I don't know, I guess."

"He texted me like you said he would."

"And?" I'm very curious to know actually.

"He wouldn't admit to anything. But fact remains, I know what he has done before. All I'm saying is he has to change if he wants to be with you."

"And you told him that?" He nods.

I sigh," Thanks for everything Daniel. I hope it all works out. How are things between you and Paula?"

He smiles, "Things are great, but we have our moments too you know. The bad moments."

I smile, "Of course. I would be surprised if you didn't."

He laughs, "Yeah exactly. That's like the standard procedure of a relationship."

"Definitely. Anyways Daniel, imma talk to you later. Gotta get to class."

We hug and then I walk to my locker. I get my books and then head to class.

As soon as I reach my class, Jenna (my classmate, well friend I suppose) bombards me with questions.

"What's wrong Savannah? You look so sad today. Why's that?"

I attempt smile after smile but I'm sure it looks fake, "I'm fine, really. Just tired."

She doesn't believe me, but I don't say anything else.
She tries to guilt-trip me into telling her, saying I'm supposed to trust her with my feelings and all that shit.

Anyways, I'm in Physics now. And now physics is done. I thought it just began, but I guess I zoned out. I literally don't know anything that was said by this teacher.

Geography turns out to be the same. My teacher notices this though and let's me have it.
I apologise and try to look like I'm focusing and then the lesson is over.

This day is quite boring and annoying.

Everyone keeps asking me what's wrong and it's getting on my nerves. I don't even know what's wrong really. It's not just because of Alex, I just generally feel.. weird today.

Anyways the day finishes and I go home.

...

Tuesday, I wake up feeling the same. Possibly worse?

Anyways, after school I have to go tutor some kids at the primary school. I wish I could ditch that today, but that would be wrong.

..

"But why can't I add the denominators if we add the numerators?" This little boy asks me.

I don't know why, I never questioned why. I can't say that though.

I almost laugh, "Because you would get a really incorrect answer. You have to make the denominators the same and then add the numerators and then you can simplify the fraction."