i know you want me

hey i'm not good at writing so be nice just wanted to do something when i'm bored hope you like.... 

"Keira your spin kicks are to low, with you height you have to lean farther back to make you leg go straighter to make it go higher," said  master Chris from my jujitsu  class. "Sorry master I'll practice on that" I replied.

it was the end of class so I  picked up my bag and headed to the door. "Keira, Will's having a party want to go ,"asked Zara.

one of my friends from the pack   ."hey I guess I need to ask my brother Kai  you know my father wont let me do anything without him,"I replied.

"OK maybe i'll see you tonight, "Zara yelled as she walked out.

I walked to my chameleon colored saleen mustang. I   loved the color of my car with the sun hitting it was shining green then purple then black as I walked toward it.Let me introduce myself my name is Keira Rodriguez I'm 17 and only reach a height of 5'0.

I have black  and pink hair(i know what your thinking black and pink hair what the hell,to me it  makes me feel like me, what can i say i'm a spunky little thing)anyways  

i have  blue eyes with  light tan skin cause  I'm Puerto Rican  and white, I also have a twin brother named Kai who's 6'3 with  black hair and blue eyes. I look like a midget compare to him.

there something you need to know about us. we're shifters the whole town is but there's a few humans that are mated to a shifter that also live's here.  we have bear's ,wolve's and last but not least lion shifters in our town Madison,GA the most boring ass place in my opinion, i lived here all my life .

The bear's alpha , wolve's alpha, and lion alpha have been friends  since middle school and with hunters and rogues out there they just decided to join up together.

 we lived in packs still but  the bears  lived on the west side of town.

wolves on the south side.

and if i haven't told you i left the best for last loins on the north side because we like the mountain areas on that side. and yes my family are lions. 

I'm a little bad ass in school and out, my dad is the alpha of the lions, and i'm going to be the beta when my brother takes over. 

I'm  a good fighter in any form. I love fighting in human or lion. Everyone says I act like a boy. I have tattoos and so does all the boys in my pride.

I don't hang out with any girls because they start to much drama, and to be honest when the guys hang out and start talking shit about them I'm glad that its not me.

I'm not ugly or anything, I'm  very choosy of the guys I mess around with, yes i've been with some guys, as lions we're really highly sexual if we don't get release we get aggressive and mean.

i've been with a couple of wolves a few lions but my favorite lovers are bears the rougher the better i say. but the guys i'm with are quite about our business, which is good because i don't want anyone knowing my business.

when i got home i walked into the house . i screamed "bro"as i headed to my room to shower. "what", i heard kai scream from the kitchen.

"kai are you going to wil's party"i screamed back from my room as i got my clothes and undies.

i heard him walking to my room .he leaned  his head in "yeah i'm going why ?" he replied  

."i want to go "i replied. 

he just stood there and shook his head "no your not going "he replied.

" that's bull shit kai"i said.

"oh no it's not i spent 4 hours in jail last time because of you"kai said.'

"it wasn't my fault that bitch said i was a hoe" i whined.

"so you throw her thru a window and jumped on her and blacked her eye and broke her nose"replied kai

i was pmsing that night , what does he want from me. 

"i promise kai i'll be good"i said.

i made my puppy dog eyes at him, usually my twin couldn't handle it when i do that.

"okay Key if you get in trouble your on your own"replied kai.."love you bro"i said as i ran to the shower to get ready. tonight was going to be fun.