who the hell did i piss off to deserve this

unedited

to make up my shortness

love michelle

when I get home i'm in a foul mood. I walked up the stairs to my room .

why does this shit keep happening to me.

why can't I get a break, who the fuck did I piss off so much to deserve this shit.

as I sit on my bed Kai leans his head into the door "sis you ok"  he asks me.

"what the fuck you think Kai , I lose my mate who's a ass hole , to be getting married to s even  a  even bigger one, why would dad do this to me" I cry to  him.

it hurt me that my dad was doing this to me. I was always a daddy  girl. what did I do to make him hate me.

he always use to laugh at my stunt's and my actions why was he punishing me now. 

"Key it's the only way, you know that the bears could take us in a fight and Alpha Nick is best friends with the alpha of the wolves,  so we would be massacred if we didn't get help from Lykin. and after the war you can leave him if you feel "says Kai as he leaves me to think it over.

he knows I would do anything for my pride and friends.

they know my answer that's why they did this to me.

I guess i'll just suck it up there's nothing I could do.

I laid down on my bed  and let myself  start to draft a sleep.

tomorrow was a new day, I  hope there was no more surprises for me on the morrow.

I thought as I finally closed my eyes in slumber.

I was still sleeping when I was woken up to arguing and shit braking outside my window.

I jump out of bed thinking the bears were attacking us already I start running down the stairs and head for the door.

I sling the door open and get ready to shift .

when I see 4 bears holding Tayden back as he try's to brake out of there hold to get to Lykin. 

what's going on now.

they didn't notice I was there yet when I hear Lykin say "why you mad cub, you rejected her and let your dumbass dad fight your battles, let him know I'm coming after him for retribution for hitting my mate".

"she not your mate asshole" Tayden says as he try's to brake out.

"now she is cub and I want to thank you, cause your mistake is my gain, and your not man enough to handle my little spit fire "Lykin says as he nods his head to his men that was as big as the bears and lead them to there car.

"and cub by tomorrow she'll be wearing my mark and know your not invited to the wedding if you saw your died" says Lykin  over his shoulder as he head toward me with a smirk on his face.

I so wanted to smack that smirk off his face but I didn't have time before he grabbed me and laid a kiss on me that left me breathless.

as he walks pass me to my father's office.

I look back at Tayden going nuts in the car because he saw the kiss.

I smirked at this, this was the first time I found humor in the situation that I was in. I waved at him and blow him a kiss as I walked back into the house.

I heard a car window smash as I closed the door.

I smile starts to spread across my face as I make my way back to my room.

as I reach my door I hear Christian scream my name " key my chica hurry we need to get your fat ass a dress for tomorrow girl hurry or I'll drag your ass down ..rapido mami ".

Christian was like a sister to me, and the only girl I liked probably because she was a lesbian and acted more like a man than a girl.   

I couldn't stand whiney bitches at all. maybe because I was raised by my dad and brother who knows.

I get dressed in a tank and baggy pant and head down stairs to Christian ."let get this show on the road"i say as I walk out the door.

I head  to my car  "come on bitch we don't have all day" I scream at Christian .

"stick a finger in it bitch I'm coming, your father was telling me something bitch" she yells back.

she runs out of the house with a grin and jumps in my car.

she's quite for a while until she turns to me.

"I know a secret" she says to me.

"what " I reply.

"I can't tell" she says.

"then why the hell did you  tell me bitch" I say.

 "cause I know that it'll drive you crazy all day ,"she replies laughing her ass off.

"your a fucking bitch you know that "I say as we pulled up to mall.

"takes one to know one I guess "she says as she gets out.

as we get out and start to head in to the mall I hear someone yelling my name I turn and see the last person I want to see.

TAYDEN