what you have started

not edited...will have mistakes

sorry for wait my shorty was sick with mono and it been a battle.

when i woke up my head hurt so bad like someone hit me with a baseball bat. "ahhhhhh what the hell,' i screamed.

I sat up and saw my brother in a chair in the corner of my room. "Bro you awake",I say.

"yes key I'm awake, how you feeling ?"my brother Kai asked.

"like shit what happened after I got knocked the fuck out", I asked.

"well after he hit you ,me and the boys started fighting then someone called the alpha's they showed up to break it up , then dad saw you  on the ground and almost went crazy and almost killed the bear alpha's son for hitting you, "says Kai.

"so that was the ass," I replied.

"Key you almost started a damn war,"kai screamed at me.

"what the fuck Kai if he was going to be such a pussy he shouldn't have fought with me, he just mad that a girl kicked his ass in front of everyone, it's not my fault, "I screamed back.

"key I heard what he said and I'm sorry that he rejected you,

when we told dad he was furious and went over and talked to Nick the bear alpha,

the alpha said that his son Tayden said he couldn't mate with  such a butch  ass girl," replied kai. 

"well I can't mate with a pussy ass boy either so it good for both of us,"I said.

"well bro let me take a shower then i'll be down in a few,"as I walked to the bathroom.

I got undressed and got in to the shower and washed my body, when I was done I got out and went to the sink to brush my grill(teeth) then reached in the   cabinet for some Advil.

when I looked in the mirror my eye was black and a bruise ran down my jaw I know it would be gone in a few but it still pissed me off to know end.

I wanted to hit something because I was so irritated  by the whole situation that happen.

that m-f#cker didn't know who he was messing with like my Abuela(grandma) use to say Nina people should know better then to mess with a Puerto Rican  person we're half crazy and do stuff without think when we're mad.

which is true   my abuela one time saw my abuelo flirting with a girl and she was so pissed off she stabbed his ass with a knife, it hurt him but he lived.

when he asked her why she stabbed him my grandma told him because now we're even..

he said what are you talking about ,she said that was the pain I was feeling when you were flirting with that girl  it's only right that we share it since you caused it.

after that day they were always together and happy until the day they past together. my aduela died of sickness of old age and my abuelo followed her a few hours later.

I always wanted to have that.... like the movie notebook never letting go and always fighting for the person you love no matter what.

but I got the end of the shit stick again, but I've always been a survivor so I'll make it  through this and screw my mate he probably  couldn't satisfy a mosquito.

I walked out of the bathroom and out of my room and headed for the stairs when 

just then I got a sharp   pain in my stomach that made me double over in pain and I went to grab the banister but missed and started falling down the stairs.

as I hit every step I felt stuff brake

like one step my rib ,next my leg, after the first two I was in so much pain from my cheating mate and what I broke that I was in a comatose state.  

when I hit the last one  I saw my dad and brother running  toward me.

as my vision started getting hazy  I thought to my self two can play at this game, did the idiot forget the mating bond went both ways......as I passed out