paybacks

unedited

when I woke up I was mad as hell .

my mate would know what payback' was after I got done.

that's when I started my plans for paybacks

I called Mace and Luke and made date plans .

I found out that the bear's were having there sleuth meeting at 5p.m. then I made sure  that the guys and I  could  be some where  we wouldn't be interrupted for a couple hours.

it was 1 p.m. so I needed to start getting ready, I took a bath, I shaved all hair from my body but what's on my head.

I put lotions and powders on, shit I had never done before. I brushed my teeth and put deodorant , spritzed some perfume on painted my nail and toe nails.

I found a form fitting dress. I brushed my hair then curled it, I even put makeup on and for a tomboy it was hard believe me.

when 4p.m hit I was ready, when the doorbell rang I heard Kai answered the door and scream my name down stairs.

I walked out my room and down the stairs that I had fell down the night before.

when I was half way down the guys looked up and there jaws hit the floor.

"what the hell Keira",yelled Kai.

"what's wrong do I look bad", I asked. Mace and Luke shook there heads like crazy.

"no you look muy linda ", the twins replied. "thank you ready to go", i said as i headed for the door.

"Keira your not going like that", said Kai as he blocked my way to the door.

"move Kai I have seen your tramps wearing less then me going to church", I replied as I pulled the twins out of the door.

"where are we going", asked Mace.

I told them my plan that at 5 p.m. the bears were having there meeting that would mean Tayden would be up front of his sleuth.

 and I wanted to get back at  Tayden cause he was mating with someone when I fell yesterday down the stairs.

so paybacks were hell the boys laughed there ass off and loved the plan.

we went to the Hilton in town where I had rented the president suite,   we  checked in and headed to the top floor.

when we reached the room it was 4:45p.m . we shut the door and headed to the bed room. we all started stripping our clothes off.

we've been through this many time before we know each others body's like it was our own.

I crawled  on to the king size bed the boys right behind me .

Mace was in the front of me kissing me on my lips. Luke was behind me pressed up against my body I could fell his dick pressed in my back.

he ran his hands down my sides to my breasts. I put my hands on Mace chest running my hands up and down it.

I felt Luke running his fangs over my shoulders and down my back. I started purring from the feel  even my lion Rayna,  was happy and  it was feeling just as good to her as me .

Mace moved  to lay down, then took my breast in his mouth. Luke came behind me and pushed me down on mace.

then I felt Luke enter me from behind.. I screamed from surprise and pleasure.

Mace was talking so dirty in my ear getting me hotter by the second. "do you like what he's doing to you sweetheart I can't wait till it my turn I'm going to make you scream louder ."

just when I was about to find my release the door to our suite was knocked down and a swarm of men came in.

what the hell. then she saw a man step forward. are you fucking kidding me.