the party

not edited i know it might have mistakes sorry let me know

"Keira are you ready", yells Kai from down stairs

" hold your horses I'm coming,'I scream .As I walk down the stairs toward my brother  he screams "hell no go change, Keira, I don't feel like fighting tonight,'

"what the hell is wrong with what i'm wear kai "i  say as i make it to the bottom of the stairs 

"Key your wearing a damn sports bra, baggy pants, with your boxers sticking out,you have tattoos every where , you look like a damn chola,"he yells at me

"Kai don't start your shit lets go i'll let you drive my car',i say ,as i throw him the keys as i pass him .

we walk to the car  and get in,  and head to Will's house.

 when we pull up to will's house  our friends are waiting in the front for us.

when i step out of the car , i hear a  around of" oh shit","not to night","i don't want to go to jail again".

'Shut the hell up,i'm not that bad ,you asses,'i say as i walk up to Mace and Luke for a hug.

i'm really close to both because we have this friends with benefits thing going on, and come on there twins, there gorgeous only 18, they have black hair and green eyes ,both are 6'2 with tan skin and muscular body that trait runs in the lion species,  yes i've been with both, us lions are horny goats what can i say.

besides Mace and Luke there was 3 others that made up are group.

Duncan  17 who is my brother's and my best friend he is 6'1 brown hair, blue eyes, he is quite but  really super smart.

then there's Tony he's our joke ster in the group at 6'0 ,blond hair ,brown eyes. Tony and i weren't allowed to hang together we got into to much trouble when we are together 

last but not least is Raven and his sexy ass with his black hair and purple eyes and tan skin with all his tattoos he is so yummy to look at but he never gave me the time of day. still i so want his ass.

anyway to give you a little info on are pride.

in our pride there is about 127  adult lion members that's not counting all the children under 14 which is about another 54 lions with a total of 181 together in the pride.

lions shift  at 15 unless you have alpha blood.

my brother and i shifted at 2 you should have seen my moms face when she came back to the playpen to see two cubs fighting in there,my grandma said you could hear her scream across the town.

and ever since then my grandma said kai and i   were trouble.

Luke looks at me and says" so trouble are we going to have a good night or what". 

"i'm not going to start anything Luke i promised Kai to be good tonight,"i say"you know there having fighting in the back yard right",says mace.

"really that's good maybe i'll watch','i say.

 Kai  just to let you know the alpha's- to- be are here from both bears and wolves ",says raven in his low husky voice.

'oh really never met the bear alpha to be, anyways i heard he's a big ass hole that's why his dad sent him to a private school till he was 18', i say.

"key shut your mouth before you start something" says kai as he walks into the house.

the house was crowded with people all you smelt was beer and body musk with perfume i was almost suffocating  from the smells. 

kai and the guys head straight to the beer and liqueur ,i head to the back yard to see the fighting.

when i walk out to the yard theres is people standing in a circle around a  lion and a Wolfe that was fighting.  

the lion that was fighting was Seth he was one of our warriors in the pride so knew he was playing with the Wolf and not trying to hurt who ever it was.

when Seth pinned the Wolfe down and won the fight they changed back and to my surprise the Wolfe was a girl i knew from school named Kelly. people that stood in the front of them threw towels to them since they were naked and they went behind trees to get dress.

i was surprised and impressed about Kelly, i always  thought she was a goody -2-shoes but she might be a cool chick after all i thought.

i felt someone arm slide against my shoulders when i looked up if was Jake the third in command    who  is a bear shifter who i had a" oh no moment"with(a oh no moment is when you wake up in the morning and don't remember what you did that night and you look next to you and you see someone who you didn't want to see laying next to you so you  say"oh no". i've had a couple of those moment happen.

Jake looked at me with a cocky smile and says ,"do you want to fight Key",

and of course you know what i said.

will update date the week of 3/25/13

i'm sorry for not update my twin  brother got hurt about a week ago so was sitting in the hospital.