the fight

picture of tayden

unedited

sorry for the wait

 "yes i'll fight but who am i fighting",i say as i walk to the middle of the circle.

Jake looks at me then behind him at a boy a little older then me maybe 18 or 19 he was maybe 6'5 or 6'6  in height he had brown hair with this almond shape golden eyes.

i could smell he was a bear shifter but i never seen him before. "are we fighting human or shifted ", i asked him.

" let's start with human" he replied. just from the way he he talked, i know he was a cocky asshole. 

i walked around the ring stretching . "are you done yet"he asked in his asshole voice.

"yeah" I reply . he comes running at me I duck under him .

he missed me when he threw a punch because i'm so short.

 i spin around and kicked him in the nuts

. i wasn't in the mood to play tonight i hadn't had a drink yet to make me loose and fun, so he picked me at the wrong time to want to fight.

i heard someone yell my name,l i turned around to see Kai and the boys running toward me.

what the fuck now. i hadn't started any shit yet and i was still getting yelled at.

Kai and the guys get to me and form a circle around me and get into there fighting stance .

where the hell is the danger i wondered.

i turned around and saw the problem there was the guy i just fought shaking and fixing to get into his shifted form, and a bunch of bear shifters were standing behind him to in a fighting stance.

"what the fuck, you to pussy to beat my ass by yourself that you had to call your little friends to save you from little old me,''i asked the guy in front of me.

"Keira shut your damn mouth now ,for once in your life listen to me",says Kai

"Dear brother you know i never listen what fun is that, and anyways this pussy is just mad that i kicked his ass, did you see me crying that he almost took my head off with that punch, no so why is he mad that i kick him in his puny ass dick",i replied to Kai.

"Key one of these days your ass is going to get handed to you,''said Kai.

"Yeah i know but it's not today",i said.

"so pussy you want to fight again or what's your problem",i said to the guy i fought.

i might name him pussy boy or bitch boy maybe or broken dick i thought to myself as i waited for his answer.

"you fucking bitch you cheated", pussy boy said.

"OK let me get this right you go all out to try to bash my head in and i cheated", i say as i push pass my brother to stand in front of him.

"plus it was easy access it right in my face, my dad always told me to attack what is available that causes the most pain" i say with a smirk on my face at him.

next thing i know i feel pain and shocks in my face. i fall backward but my brother catches me before i hit the ground.

i looked up at pussy boy and he looks down at me"i reject you bitch,''he says . then my brother and the boys let out loud  growls.

then all at once all  hell brakes loose i hear fighting and screaming right before i pass out.