Rwby Vol.4 Part 1

Depuis le début

Cinder slams her fist at the table and glares at Watts while he smiles

Salem:That's enough. Tyrian? | Tyrian:Yes,my lady? | Salem:Spring can wait,find the girl that did this to Cinder...(Tyrian laughs and claps in anticipation)...and bring her to me. (he stops and groans in annoyance,then shrugs) Because of your efforts,Beacon has fallen...and Haven will be next.

We all stand up

Tyrian:*to Cinder*Heh,Eye for an eye... (he starts to laugh like a psychopath)

--Your POV--

After being trained for six months by Frae,I have gotten stronger than before,Frae said she can happily store my weapons,Gemini,into my mind when I wake up. I know it's weird,and when I need to use it,I simply reach for it like usual. My wings are stronger than steel,I can grow my wings instantly,I can go to speed of 300 miles per hour while flying,and sprinting in full speed goes about 100 miles per hour. Faster than anyone I know,except for Ruby,maybe...

Frae:Y/n! Come now,last training,I have finally healed you completely. | You:Thanks mom. | Frae:No problem,dear. You must've miss Ruby so much. | You:You have no idea.

Me and Frae has a mother and son bond for the past months.

Frae:Ready to face the real me? And not clone me? | You:More than I can ever imagine.

I draw Gemini,sharpened and polished to perfection,and Frae pulls out her greatsword. (the one she's holding last chapter) And we clashed.

--Ruby's POV--

It has been a few months since I left the house,me and the others are hunting a geist that was terrorizing a nearby village. Jaune order me to draw the geist to an open area,which they are waiting. I finally reached the clearing,and shot a few shots from behind,and the geist destroyed a few trees while chasing me. I didn't realize that I was flying away from a cliff,and me and the geist fell,while I was getting hit by a few branches.

Me:BAD--LANDING--STRATEGY! (I got hit by branches on each word,but i landed back to my feet on the last one)

I used my semblance and flew to the air because the geist immediately destroyed the tree I was on.

Ruby:Could use some help!

I kept flying around it while shooting,to confuse the geist. Nora shot a few grenades and it hit the back of the geist,Ren shoot at it as well,but it blocked the majority of them that was gonna hit it's face. Ren ran up on its arm and tried to attack it,but it was useless because the geist is using rocks as it's body. I changed my magazine into electric dust rounds.

Me:How about THIS?!

I flew in front of it and shot,the electricity surges to one of it's arm,and he attacked the ground,proving that electricity was useless,and blow us back from the shockwave. I heard Jaune sarcastically saying that he doesn't need the weapon,and that he's the strategist

Nora:THAT'S IT!

Nora charges at the Geist,and was able to destroy one of the geist's arm,it fling one of the destroyed part of it's arm back at Nora,but I came just in time and cut it in half. The geist attacks us with it's remaining arm,and we moved out of the way while I see Jaune dodging some of the rocks that was going at his direction,and one got him in the face. The geist grew it's natural arms to replace it's missing arms,and grabbed one of the trees he destroyed in place of it.