"Let go of me Fred!" Fraser screamed as he struggled against him.

Completely ignoring the man's cry, Frederick simply continued to watch Robin. Taking a deep breath, Robin glanced at Ethan, who shrugged, then looked back to the stranger. "Robin."

Frederick nodded, then gasped. "Ah! Yes... Jacksepticeye's editor, I presume?"

"Well... yes." Robin nodded, deciding not to point out that they were also friends. He didn't want to go giving away extra information in a moment like this.

The man tilted his head, watching Ethan. "You're not... CrankGameplays, are you?"

Ethan just nodded. "Uh, yeah. That's me."

Frederick smiled. "Perfect. Where the others?" Robin and Ethan looked at each other hesitantly, before looking back at Frederick, simply watching him. "Oh! Oh... I never introduced myself. How rude of me."

"That's rude?" Fraser huffed. "The lack of introduction? Let go of me!"

Shaking his head, Frederick stepped forward, pushing Fraser against the wall in the hope of quieting him down. "I am Frederick Szalinski. Dr. Frederick Szalinski. I have a PHD in Physics, and I used to work with the company who owned this building... when it was still operational."

"It ith operathional!" Fraser struggled to grunt out, with his face smashed against the wall.

"Fraser, your existence in this building is trespassing! That alone is a crime, but do you understand the illegal component of running this lab after the company was shut down? Not to mention the safety violations... and the implications of running experiments on humans! And without ANY of the proper paperwork... I assume." Frederick rattled off, shaking his head before he looked back to Robin and Ethan with a smile. "I am here to fix Fraser's mess. I promise. I'm sure that your trust is skewed after things went... so... terribly wrong." He groaned. "I was contacted by the ego identity, know as Darkiplier. He told me that the youtubers and their egos have shrunk to an impossible degree."

"Oh... it's possible." Ethan mumbled. "They're tiny!"

Robin took a deep breath. "I guess we should trust him?"

Ethan groaned. "I don't want to have to make that choice!"

Robin shook his head. "I mean, neither do I... but everyone else is kind of busy right now!"

Sighing, Ethan nodded, pointing at Frederick. "Okay! We'll take you to the others... but no funny business buddy! Or else my friend Robin here is gonna take you out!" He patted a hand on Robin's chest.

Eyes wide, Robin glanced at him. "I'll what?"

"Back me up here..." Ethan whispered.

"Right!" Robin turned, puffing up his chest. "What he said!"

Frederick grinned, tugging Fraser away from the wall and shoved him forward, forcing him to walk. "No funny business, here. I'm very frightened. I am sure that people who play video games for a living... are expert fighters."

"I think he's on to us." Robin whispered.

Ethan sighed. "I'm afraid he is."

Knowing they didn't have any other options, Robin and Ethan walked back down the hall, leading Frederick as he pushed Fraser along.

Hearing footsteps, Kathryn leaned back out of the room, frowning. "Who... did you find?"

"Hello." Frederick smiled.

"Another scientist. Says Dark sent him. Uhm... he says he's here to help?" Ethan shrugged.

"And you just... believed him?" Kathryn asked, eyeing the man up as she stepped into the hallway.