Loki-Agent 666:Part 2

Start from the beginning

My face warms up.

"We must get to dinner now, father will be wondering where we are."

"Yes of course." I reply.

"We're going to take it slow and easy before we announce yours and Loki's relationship, so that father doesn't freak out."

I take one glance in the mirror to see my green dress with flecks of intricate gold designs on it. I laugh realizing that I look like a female Loki. Well, so much for taking it slow and easy.

We walk out of the fitting room and into the dining hall. Wow! It's huge!

I glance over to see Loki sitting in his chair with his arms crossed over his chest.

Hmm... I wonder what is wrong with him?

"Good evening Lady y/n, my two sons have told me so much about you. Come, take a seat." Odin insists.

I go over to sit by Loki, and as soon as I take my seat, I fall to the ground as if someone pulled the seat from underneath me.
I look over to see Loki and Thor laughing their asses off, while I sit there humiliated in front of the Allfather.

I can feel my face heat up as the anger and embarrassment slowly grows inside of me.

"Boys, will you please calm yourselves, it is very disrespectful to act towards a lady like that." Frigga notes.

They both laugh once again.

"What has gotten you two in such a ridiculous banter?" She asks again.

"It's just, Y/n's so far from a lady, mother!"
Thor says unable to control his laughter.

I can be a lady when I want, but it's hard when you're an agent, and when you don't want people knowing who you are.

My throat starts to burn as I'm struggling to breathe.

"Oh my Y/n Dear, are you alright?" Frigga asks.

"Y-yeah, air, I just need... air, be right back." I barely let out as I run out of the room and outside.

Wow Asgard is fascinating.
I see all of the people wandering around doing their own thing, just like any regular person on earth would do.

I wish I was normal.

I sigh as I walk into the garden's that Thor once told me about. He didn't describe all that well but he told me they were beautiful.

So why not try to escape by hiding in the gardens?

"Y/n!? Darling! Where are you?" Oh shit, better hide, it's Loki.

I run further into the gardens and I finally spot a large bush. Well might as well hide inside it, what choice do I have?

I get inside the bush quickly, not worrying about what possible injuries I could cause to myself.

That's when everything starts to come back to me, and the realization kicks in.

Why am I even here? Why did Fury assign me to come to Asgard? To reason with Loki at that. And Loki, I don't know how or why he decided to fall in love with me. I'm just a monster.

But remember what Loki said...

"My love, we can be monsters together"

I feel the tears slowly fall down my face as it burns over the now noticeable scars.

I wince as the pain slowly increases.

All of a sudden I feel a presence behind me.

I turn my head to see Loki standing with his arms folded across his chest.