the Light in Your Eyes and the Dark in Your Heart

Mulai dari awal

Luke, being the brat he was, took the finger that was near his mouth and sucked on it as if it were a dick. He smiled around it and made a cute little humming noise.

Ashton was very affected by the small gesture. His pants felt a little tighter. He felt the blood in his body rush like a wave of heat over California. Luke was such a little shit.

"Luke..." Ashton warned, but his voice faltered a little, "Tell me now or else."

Luke pulled away from Ashton's finger. A trail of saliva connected his lower lip with Ashton's index finger. His crystal, blue eyes were foggy with the sweet sights of Ashton. Ashton's hairy chest. Ashton's sweet smile. Ashton. Ashton. Ashton.

"Well, okay. So, when we went by the sex shop on the bus, Calum said they probably sold those ropes that people use for bondage..." Luke started, playing with the nail polish on his fingers.

"Go on..."

"A-And you said, 'Why use a rope when you've got a belt?' And, fuck Ash, just fuck yes. Please. Please fucking tie me up with your belt. Please fuck my throat," Luke's cheeks flushed a scarlet color.

His pixie nose wrinkled in embarrassment.

To say Ashton was expecting that would be a complete lie, but to say that it left him breathless would be the truth.

"So you're telling me, you want me to tie your hands with a belt, push you on your knees, and fuck your throat?" Ashton stepped closer to Luke.

They were so close. Luke craned his neck to look eye level with Ashton. He was the taller one, but that didn't mean he was not the baby.

"And maybe...um...er...buttplug?" Luke coughed awkwardly, whimpering and losing his confidence when Ashton had moved to kiss at his neck.

Ashton's lips were full and a little rough. They created the best wet, open-mouthed kisses that an Australian, twenty-one year old could ask for. Ashton nibbled Luke's ear lobe, snaking his hands to grab the big butt Luke had been developing. It might have been Ashton's favorite thing in the world. Just maybe. Maybe he had the thickest boy that a gay man could ask for.

"Holy shit, Lu. I think that sounds like heaven, babe."

Luke smiled softly, letting out a moan when Ashton sucked a hickey in a visible spot. Ashton covered his mouth quickly.

"Go tell the driver that you're ready to go to the hotel. I'll be right out." The older man growled into Luke's ear. Luke nodded quickly.

"Fuck, yeah. Okay."

He gave Luke's ass a slight smack when the tall, flustered boy started to follow his orders. Laughing wickedly, Ashton was so pleased at how the flesh jiggled in Luke's tight pants.

+

It was a kiss. Ashton was a hungry man and he kicked the door shut with his foot. He gripped Luke's face with both hands and kissed him like it was the only thing keeping him alive. It was biting, searing, rough, scorching, and everything that you'd think Lashton's sex life would be. He slammed Luke into the hotel wall, strong enough to hold the boy, so he made him jump. He grabbed Luke's legs and wrapped them around his waist. He clutched Luke's hair with one hand and held his body with the other.

This was a kiss that would lead to just another night for the two musicians.

"You're such a slut, Luke. I swear. Ever since we started dating, it's like all you do is crave me. You crave the attention don't you?" Ashton's words were lustful. They were dominating. They made Luke arch his back, preening under the filth of it all.