15. True love stories have no endings (Part 2 of last chapter)

Start from the beginning

Sid: Abhi.. Abhi... (completely huffing and panting)

Abhi: Arrey.. Sit down, Sid.. Relax.. First breathe properly man and drink this water.. We can talk afterwards..

Sid gulps the water in a go and takes a deep breath..

Sid: Abhi... Really everything is getting beyond our control .. Some black sheep has helped Sandeep to escape from police custody and is doing the needed lawful help and that is the reason why he is escaping easily before the police reach his hidden spot..

Now the problem is that, we are getting weak from our side, as a big shot is helping him financially and is protecting him with his influence too.. I'm completely confused now and don't know, what should be our next move.. Really this case is eating all our head...

 Really this case is eating all our head

Abhi: Just a moment, Sid.. The commissioner is on line.. Let me get back to you, after having a chat with him..

Abhi attends the call and his face brightens in happiness.. He thanks the commissioner for the timely and needed help and talks with him regarding the biggest issue and cuts the call..

Abhi: All our Problems solved, Sid.. The black sheep is caught red handed and you can relax now.. I and Pragya suspected him and we asked the commissioner's help to trap him.. He caught him with a tricky plan and we need to go and meet him, as the enquiry is going on now..

No need to worry about the big shot, Sid.. Already, Tanu, Purab and Bulbul are working on his case only and that's the reason they were being targeted by his men , in my absence, when Pragya was sick...

He is a biggest criminal, who is already in the hit list of police.. He had changed his name cleverly and changed his identity completely... He had joined the biggest political party and using all his dirty play, he promoted himself to be a big shot ..

We have collected the complete details about him and with the help of the commissioner, we let the information to pass on to the Home Secretary.. A bail less, arrest warrant is issued against him and anytime, he will be arrested..

So, our problems are solved.. Days are nearing for the sandeep to enjoy in jail.. Now, shall we move to see the black sheep????

Sid nods his head happily and moves along with Abhi..

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Pragya is feeling way too tired that day and she informed Abhi that she is going home to take rest.. Abhi insists that she will drop her home and picks up their daughter Abhigya too from the school..

Abhi asked Pragya and Abhigya to rest and instructs the maid, not to disturb them and to cook the food as per Pragya's diet chart, he has given that morning.. He warned her not to cook anything, without his orders.. Pragya and Abhigya, who are not aware of anything is sleeping peacefully in the room.. Abhi kisses both their foreheads and covers them with duvet and moved out..