13. A single moment of misunderstanding becomes a poison in our life...

Very happy to inform you all that this story " Lost my shadow" has become my 11th story to cross 2000+ votes...

Thanks to everyone who made this achievement possible with all your love and support...

Getting 2000 votes in 12 chapters is not so easy at all.... Moreover, very happy to say that this story has got a maximum of 143 votes (maximum chapters have crossed 130+ votes)  to its credit...

Just 2 more shots to go to end this story.... Expecting all your love and support more in the form of votes and comments,  to finish it off with a happy note....

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

The worst thing that separates two lovable souls are nothing but a pure misunderstanding and miscommunication between them....

A simple misthought makes us to forget all of the lovable moments we have shared and will distance ourselves forever from our souls...

I confess and admit that I was all wrong and did a biggest sin and tortured you a lot... Baby, please forgive your stupid husband who is carried away by clear misconceptions ....

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Text in Italics: Past incidents...

Life is not a fairy tale always... It's the pure love and unconditional trust on our spouses which makes our lives more beautiful and heavenly....It makes us to feel that we are blessed with a fairy tale life and a happily ever after...

However hard the life may be, we find happiness and peace, when we are with our loved ones and will be ready to face anything with full of confidence...

Abhi and Pragya are just two bodies in one soul... Their life becomes way too happy after the entry of their little angel Abhigya.. She is the apple of eye of her parents and the trio àre one such adorable and cute couples who are living happily in their love paradise...

Though Abhi and Pragya become parents in a very tender age, Aaliya and Tanu always adores that Abhi is the best father any kid would be blessed with, while pragya is one such a sweet mother...