6. Real Love never ends by negativity...

Thanks for the love and support...

Watty is troubling a lot these days... Too many issues n too many problems... Huh... So kindly bear with the delays....

Sorry for the inconveniences and delays... Don't scold me please...

Now too typing this story with a bad cold n running nose... Achooooo... Achooo... Sorry guys... Worst weather.... Sucking all my energy too much...

So, we are in shot. 6...
Just 4 more to go...

But before going into the story, my heart felt thanks to everyone who have liked this story.... Believe it or not... Just 5 shots posted...

But the votes have almost crossed 940+ and nearing 1000 with a maximum of 123 votes to its credit.. The surprising fact is that all the chapters have crossed
110+ votes from prologue and the biggest surprise is that 4 chapters has 120+ votes ..

Thanks again for all your support and encouragement...

🍁 🍁 🍁 🍁

Warning: Read at your own risk...

Strictly no bashing is allowed..

Text in Italics: Past scenario...

🍁 🍁 🍁 🍁

....

Pragya comes out after freshing up and she changes herself into a comfortable cotton suit which Abhi loves on her a lot in their happy times as its the first gift from his very own hard earned money... Though it's faded and become old, the soft fabric is soothing Pragya a lot...

Pragya takes a deep breath as she doesn't want to get panic to know where might be her daughter abhigya and whether she is safe or not

Pragya takes a deep breath as she doesn't want to get panic to know where might be her daughter abhigya and whether she is safe or not... She knows pretty well that abhi will bring their daughter safe and sound without getting hurted...

Though pragya hates abhi for some reasons which only her heart knows but nothing can broke the trust she has on him... More than a good husband, abhi is a wonderful father who loves their daughter very dearly and can go to any extreme to protect her...

Pragya's inner self mocks her that its also one of the reason for their separation... The possessive and protective father in abhi is the biggest culprit which has snatched away the best husband abhi from her who has never hurted her before by his words too...

Pragya smiles lifelessly as she badly wants to return back to her dearest abhi who loves her madly and beared all her tantrums and fulfilled all her wishes from childhood... She even feels jealous of their own daughter for snatching her love from her abhi....

Though pragya hates the fact that abhi is hurting her more and more these years, she is not in a mentality to forgive him at all... She can never forget the bitter words abhi spitted on her face... Pragya badly wants to forget it as a nightmare but nothing can change the reality...