11. Even on bad days, I'm still happy as you are with me...

Thanks for all the love and support...

Read at your very own risk...  Strictly no bashing is allowed ..

➡ Text in Italics - Past Incidents...

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

🔸 Life is so ironic... It takes sadness to know what happiness is, noise to appreciate the needed silence and a person's absence to value their presence...

🔸 One of the best feeling in the world is that when you hug the one you love so much and they hug you even more tighter...

🔸 It always takes time to fix something which is broken... But if we try really very hard, we can fix the broken pieces easily and start over afresh, creating something way too better...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Abhi after cooing Pragya so much took her to their house where Tanu and Aaliya are looking after the engagement works... Abhi called Tanu to arrange for a beautician to come to his home as he wanted pragya to look beautifully in the engagement...

Though abhi wants the engagement to be simple but he wanted to fulfill the wishes of their dead parents... Abhi and Pragya had invited all their classmates but they were not aware that the persons who are hating them so much are in the list too who are hell adamant to separate them...

Abhi was sulking as pragya is taking too much time to get ready... Aaliya who is with Abhi was teasing abhi to her fuller might... She started to tease him more when he stopped to breathe after seeing Pragya who is looking no less than an Angel....

The engagement started happily as Aaliya and Tanu took care of everything properly on behalf of Abhi and Pragya.... They invited the guests and served them elegantly...

When the time for engagement starts, unknowingly Pragya's eyes welled up as she started to miss their parents beside them as they are going take a step forward in their relationship

Abhi who understands his fuggy's feelings was beside her all the time, comforts her saying that their parents are only with them and watching everything happily...

With everyone's whistles, clappings, blessings and wishes, Abhi makes Pragya to wear the engagement ring and kisses her forehead lovingly... Pragya blushes too hard and makes abhi to wear the ring but she is stunned as abhi has kneeled down before her to get the ring...

Pragya is overwhelmed as Abhi always tteats her like a queen... She kisses his cheeks lovingly and side hugs him... All cheered happily for the loving couples but two people are fuming in jealousy on seeing their bonding... Tanu and Aaliya are pulling  Abhi and Pragya's legs and teasing them as much as they can...