2: Love ends... Enmity grows... But...

Thanks for the tremendous response....

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Warning alert:

Contains mature content... Not much... But... Those who are not comfortable with the contents or story line, kindly skip this story...

Strictly no bashing is allowed...

Some contents may be not acceptable by you... Only who can bear anything can read further or just don't go ahead...

This is purely my imaginary work and no offense to any characters or lawyers mentioned here ....

Only if you want read further after clicking 🌟 button or better skip this story and strictly no bad comments to any of the characters used or towards me...

......

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Words in Italics: past happenings...

No bak baks ..

Lets move to shot. 2:

Pragya bids bye to sid and walks towards her car... She got jerked up as all of a sudden she is holded by a strong arms and dragged to the isolated and unused room in the place which is once their hiding place to romance and make out whenever they are in need of each other ....

Pragya is being pushed inside the room and is being holded by none other than her ex- husband Abhishek mehra... Pragya sees only a terrific monster inside abhi and his dark, blood red angry eyes reflects his hatred towards her...

The eyes which once showed  only love, affection, care and desire towards her is now showing  only hatred, enmity and vengeance

The eyes which once showed only love, affection, care and desire towards her is now showing only hatred, enmity and vengeance.... The eyes are burning in full rage and is filled with dangerously glowing fire which is ready to kill her anytime....

Pragya really feels suffocated and she feels warms crawling in her body with the way Abhi touches her... She tries all her might to get rid of abhi and want to run away from his clutches...

But she cant do anything not because she doesn't has the guts to fight with him rather her body which responds to his touches always is ñot at all ready to listen to her protesting mind...

......

Earlier pragya is the one who always seduces abhi and always carves and demands him to satisfy her desires... Pragya is always adamant in nature and abhi always gives up to her demands easily...

Pragya and Abhi are relatives and they are born and brought up together... Abhi is just elder to pragya by a month... Their parents love abhi and pragya equally and they are the over pampered kids...

From childhood, abhi and pragya like and love each other a lot and pragya always clings to abhi like a glue.... She cant breathe without abhi and he feels incomplete and void without pragya...