The feeling called love... (prologue)

This is your crazy buddy Mahii (crazymahiz) coming up again with a short story on our favourite couples Abhi and Pragya... This is going to be a five shot story (On request, the story is changed into 15 shots)...

****

What is Love???

Love is a beautiful feeling... Love is like a flower that blossomed in our hearts... Love is a divine feeling which makes us to drown inside it...

Love cant be expressed in words... Love is felt by the heart and the soul... Love is not needed to be conveyed yet it can be easily understood by the two hearts in love...

Love will make us mad and can insist us to do anything for that love...Love will give you immense happiness... It gives a feel that we are the most happiest persons in the world...

Love sometimes breaks the hearts too... Love which is broken will turn out into a big hatred inside the hearts... The hurted love can never be got back and it will end up in a deep sorrow...

A person who break the heart of the love will not be able to get anything back in return and is going to destroyed because of that love....

This is going to be a dark, hatred love story of our favorite couples abhigya... This is completely a different attempt in my work... You will be confused whom to support and whom to criticize...

Here both the hero and heroine is at fault... Both have tons and tons of ego which makes them far apart... The mad and passionate lovers has become arch rivals...

Will the old love blossom between the two and will they drown again in the same love???

Will their hatred grows and destroy the love which is hidden in their hearts???

So, are you all ready to see the hatred, dark yet passionate and romantic love story of the two lawyers abhi and pragya....

(Picture credit to: JasPrad

(Picture credit to: JasPrad.... Thanks jas for the awesome picture... )

Prologue:

They are arch rivals... One fights for the truth, the other fight for money.... What matters to him is only money... But what matters to her is justice...

Professional enemies who hates each other a lot... But no can believe that they are once a mad and passionate lovers.... They are like shadows and no one can separate them...

what has happened in their lives???

Why did they get separated???

A different story on our favorite couples Abhi and Pragya...

Presenting to you all... My New story...

"LOST  MY SHADOW "

This story is purely my creative idea and there is nothing to do with the professional side... Kindly forgive me if there is any mistake... I just need a profession and iv chosen them to be lawyers...

Any lawyers, law students here please do forgive me if there is any mistake and don't ever criticize or bash me for this... If you are not comfortable to read the story, you are pleased not to read this story

Strictly no bashing or criticisms are allowed... Negative comments are most welcome...

This story is purely my creative idea and never and ever try to steal my work... No one is allowed to copy, change the names, use the same plot or even try to reproduce in any forms or in any networking sites...

Text fully copyrighted: ©Crazymahiz™, 2019®....

Never dare to reproduce or copy without my prior approval... Dare to do so, you will be punished by law...

So, how is the prologue guys???

Did you all like the plot???

Soon come up with the cast and teaser of this story....

Expecting all your love and support for this story too...

Cast your votes and pen down your views...

👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Signing off...

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜