15. True love stories have no endings (Part 2 of last chapter)

So, finally we are in the ending....

Though it's a short story, the tremendous love and support, you all have given to this story is highly remarkable...

Thank you all for your wonderful support and love .. My wholehearted thanks for being patience enough to wait for the updates.. I'm sort of words, as you guys didn't troubled me much, asking for updates, understanding my situation ..

Just an epilogue left , to wrap up this story completely.. Expecting all your support, as always..

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

A biggest angry glaring session is going on between Purab and Bulbul, who are fighting in the juice shop, as if they are arguing in the court... Tanu shooks her head in disbelief seeing their silly fight for a single juice and a mischievous smirk creeps up in Tanu's face..

She stealthily moves near Purab and Bulbul, but they failed to notice that Tanu is eyeing at their juice and in a blink of second, Tanu grabs the juice and drinks it quickly and winks at Purab and Bulbul... Both gasps in shock and started to beat Tanu, who is laughing and teasing them, saying that she only won the game....

Just then, Bulbul notices that Sandeep's men are going towards the nearby restaurant... She alerts Purab and Tanu about them and Tanu dialled Abhi's number quickly and informed their moves to him and noted what all they need to do..

As per Abhi's plan, Tanu and Bulbul quickly changes their costumes and made themselves to look like typical villagers and vieled their faces, so that Sandeep's men couldn't suspect the duo, by any means..

Purab calls Abhi's men and alerts them to bodyguard Tanu and Bulbul and protect them, in case of any emergency... Purab needs to go as Sid has called him at that time and asked him to come to the XYZ place (from which Sandeep had escaped from the police) to find out the missing clues...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Pragya and Aaliya are keenly discussing about the case details and working on the points to make the defending lawyer to get dumb struck and left out without any arguments... Pragya takes deep breath to calm down , as her stomach is growling and the baby is urging her to have something spicy and her mind keeps on saying her, to have some chicken dish, as soon as possible..

She couldn't concentrate well on what Aaliya is saying, as the baby is kicking her hardly and is insisting her to have the food as of now.... She licked her lips with the yummy food's thoughts and she patted her belly, to calm down her baby but the urge to have food , makes her mood to go off completely...

She leans on to the chair comfortably and closes her eyes, while her hand is rubbing her baby bump, as if cooing the baby, not to trouble her, during work hours... She hummed lightly as her taste buds are increasing the urges in her and her patience and self control started to diminish....

Just then, her face brightens in surprise as her nostrils hits the smell of the food, she is carving for... She opens her eyes and giggled like a small kid to see her husband Abhishek Prem Mehra is smiling and standing there with the food, she longs for...

The smile of Pragya explains Abhi, how much his fuggy is longing for food at this time, while Pragya happiness is uncontrollable with the love Abhi is showering on her, by fulfilling all her carvings and her unsaid wishes too.. Aaliya excuses and leaves the place, giving the couples some privacy....

 Aaliya excuses and leaves the place, giving the couples some privacy