15. True love stories have no endings (Part 2 of last chapter)

Start from the beginning

Abhi shows the food pack as if conveying her that he knows her carvings very well and that's the reason, he brought the food for her.. Unable to control her happiness, Pragya tries to get up hurriedly, while Abhi rushes and holds Pragya carefully in his embrace and made her to sit in the chair again.... He glares at Pragya angrily...

Abhi: Be careful fuggy.... How many times I told you, not to jump like a kid... What's the need for this hurry my crazy girl.. Try to behave as that of your age and be reponsible and take proper care of yourself na...

Hello lawyer madam... I'm scolding you and taking lectures to you about responsibilities.. You have to argue and fight with me.. But you are blushing and smiling, as if I'm romancing with you haan....

Pragya licks her lips seductively and pulls Abhi near her.. She blows air on Abhi's face and winks at him sensually , making Abhi's eyes to widen in surprise... She giggles hardly with a teasing look and pulls the food from Abhi's hands and smells it with a heavy moan...

She hurriedly open the food pack and started to gobble the food, as if she has never eaten in her life.. She didn't bother about Abhi, who is groaning with the sudden tension in his body because of Pragya's seductive acts.. He takes deep breath to compose himself, to get back to normal..

Abhi shooks his head in disbelief and sits near her and admires his fuggy, who is eating no less than a small kid, spilling the food here and there... He gently wipes the spilled food in her saree and pats her back now and then, and fills the water in the glass..

Suddenly, Pragya whines and complains that Abhi is not loving her more.. Abhi is quite confused with Pragya's outburst and he thinks deeply and finds out the reason behind Pragya's anger.. He pulls the plate from Pragya and moves Pragya's chair..

He gently lifted her in his arms and settle her in his lap and started to feed her.. Pragya squealed like a little kid and leans to Abhi's shoulder and started to eat it like a baby, not bothering that they are in the office room of Pragya...

Just then Aaliya with much hesitation, knocks the door and comes inside to inform the details which Sid has sent to her.. She burst out into laughter to see Abhi pampering Pragya like a baby..

Pragya started to complain to Abhi that Aaliya is teasing her and she again started to show silly tantrums in full swing

Pragya started to complain to Abhi that Aaliya is teasing her and she again started to show silly tantrums in full swing... It took an hour for Abhi to console his pregnant wife Pragya, whose mood swings are getting beyond it's control...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Days started to roll on, in full swing.. All are quite busy in collecting the case details and working way too fast to trap Sandeep with full proof plan and to make him rot in jail, all his life...

One fine day,

Abhi is busily working in his office room and Sid enters the room hurriedly with a tension filled face...