We follow her to a room and she sets stuff up and takes information from me.

"The doctor will be in in a few minutes." She says, giving me a smile and I return it.

"Wes, sit down." I say, watching him pace back and forth.

"Shit, sorry." He says, sitting down on one of the chairs.

"Melanie?" The doctor asks, knocking on the door and I smile at her.

"Yes, that's me." I say and she sticks out her hand for me to shake and I do.

"I'm guessing you're the father?" She asks Wesley and he nods slowly and she shakes his hand.

"So, we're going to put this gel on your stomach and check on the baby. How far along are you?"

"About 4 weeks, so pretty much a month." I say and she nods.

I lay back, pulling up my shirt to just under my bra and she puts some gloves on. Wesley takes my hand and I give him a small smile and it doesn't surprise me when he doesn't return it. I can tell he's fucking nervous.

She rubs the gel over my stomach and I jump a bit because it's so cold.

"Don't hurt her." Wesley says, and I roll my eyes.

"Wes, it doesn't hurt." I say, laughing a bit and the doctor joins in.

"So, let's see... There's the tiny tiny head and the tiny tiny body."

"Why is it so small?" Wesley asks.

"It hasn't had time to develop yet. Keep in mind, she still is only a month along." She says and Wesley nods, calming down a bit.

"And, that's pretty much all we can see at the moment. Do you want pictures?" She asks and I nod, smiling widely. "Okay, I'll be right back."

She wipes the gel off first and I pull my shirt back down.

"Wesley, that's our baby."

"I know.. This is actually happening huh?" He asks and I squeeze his hand, nodding.

"Yep." I say, tearing up and he kisses the top of my hand.

"So, here's the pictures. You two may go when you are ready. Nice to meet you both." The doctor says as she comes back in the room.

We say our goodbyes and I look down at the picture and then up to Wesley. His eyes are full of worry and I lift my hand up to his cheek, rubbing it with my thumb gently and he leans into my hand.

"Are you okay?" I ask him.

"Yeah, just shocked that that baby inside of you is mine.. That I helped create it." He says and I give him a small smile.

"Well, I guess it's a good thing that you're shocked. At least you actually care."

"Of course I do, baby. You're everything to me." He says and my heart swells.

He stands up and leans down to kiss me softly, and I kiss back.

"I love you." He says against my lips.

"I love you, too." I say, and he helps me off of the bed and we leave.

"Do you want to go over to Keaton's and tell him?" I ask, as Wesley pulls out of the parking lot.

"He's still pissed at me though but I guess."

"We don't have to."

"No, we should tell him now. And maybe I can talk to him about why he's so mad at me and hopefully we can fix things." He says and I nod.

He keeps his hand on my thigh the whole ride and I hum to the radio.

"Wesley, go home." Keaton says as soon as he opens the door.

"Keaton." Wesley says, stopping the door with his foot before Keaton can close it all the way.

"What the fuck do you want?" Keaton asks.

"Melanie and I need to tell you something."

"Okay.. I guess you can come in, Drew's here and so is Julie." Keaton says, opening the door all the way and walking off and we shut the door after we walk in.

We walk down the hallway and to the living room and Keaton and Julie are sitting on the couch and Drew is sitting in a chair.

"So.. We need to tell you guys something." Wesley starts, taking my hand as we stand in front of everybody in the middle of the living from.

"Yes?" Drew asks, leaning forward.

"Well, I'm pregnant." I say, and there's different reactions.

Drew's jaw is clenched, Julie's getting up and walking over to hug me and Keaton is smiling, walking over to Wesley.

"How far along are you?" Julie asks me.

"About a month."

"Oh my gosh, this is so exciting!" She squeals and I smile at her.

Keaton comes over to hug me as well and Drew stands up, and walks over to Wesley. It's quiet for a second and he randomly punches the shit out of Wesley's jaw, making Wesley stumble back a bit.

"Wesley!" I call, rushing over to him and he has his hand over where Drew hit. "Are you okay?"

"How stupid could you be to get her pregnant, Wes? She's my best friend, I can't believe you." Drew says, and I turn around.

"Drew, you've done enough. Leave him alone." I say, my eyes watering.

"No. The both of you are immature. And Wesley is a dumb ass. I'm leaving."

"Drew." I say, choking back a sob as I grab his arm to pull him back.

"What?!" He snaps, looking back down at me.

"Please, don't go."

"Why? The both of you are too young to be having a child."

"It's not like we planned it! I didn't even know I was pregnant until we went to the hospital because Wesley thought I was sick!"

"Well you should've been more careful!"

"Drew, please just help me get through this. I need you to." I beg.

"Fine." He sighs, pulling me into a hug and I lay my head against his chest, closing my eyes.

When I pull back, I see Wesley sitting down with an ice pack held to his jaw and he looks exhausted.

"So, are we gonna have dinner?" Julie asks and I nod along with everybody else.

-

"Well that was eventful." Wesley says as he pulls out of the driveway.

"Yep. When Drew hit that first punch I really thought he was going to kill you." I say, laughing a bit.

"Yeah, he hits hard." Wesley says and I laugh even more.

"Aw, poor baby." I say, teasing and he sticks his tongue out at me.

"So when should we tell your dad and Matthew?" He asks.

"I don't know.. We can wait on telling them two." I say and he nods.

"Sounds like a plan." He says and we finally get back to our apartment.

---

Hey guys, please vote and comment! I'll update soon. ☺️