"Ooh so he's like famous"

(SURPRISE ITS DANIEL SEAVEY I thought why not include him in It and the boys and if you don't know who Why don't We are then oml they're an Amazing Band and I love them. But back to the story again😂)

"I mean I guess yea" I shrugged

"That means he has an Instagram show me his face"

"Okay hold on"

I unlocked my phone and went on Instagram and showed her a picture of Daniel

"He's not bad looking" she said as she took my phone and looked at more pictures of him.

"Hey isn't that the jacket he handed to you?"
She asked as she showed me a picture of him outside with the jacket that he had given to me yesterday.

"Yea that's the jacket" I told her

"He's pretty cute nice"

"I know right his so dreamy"

She laughed and started saying "Oooh Someone Has A crush on Daniel"

I shushed her up so that no one can hear her but it was to late bc Of course Ethan heard and said,

"Ew who would date or even bang this ugly Bitch"

Bree was about to say something when I cut her off

"I'd say the same shit about that hoe who is your  so-called girlfriend- Oh wait,"I said laughing "my bad I mean Ex Girlfriend Who cheated on you with one of your old Buddies" I remarked.

I heard a few OOH'S from his group of friends and I knew that hit too close to home bc he looked hurt.

Cameron Yelled "Damn You just got your ass roasted"
Everyone in his group laughed

"Shut the fuck up Dallas" he said

I looked at Bree and she was surprised that I said that to Ethan Dolan the guy that has been Bullying me Since I could remember. 

Ethan glared at me as I had a smirk on my face. He grabbed my hand and pulled me outside that cafeteria.

"You think you could just talk to me like that?" He said through greeted teeth.

"I mean I just did" I replied

"Well you're about to regret it" he said as he pushed me down.

I got up which was the first time I looked at him right in the eyes. And simply said.

"You know I'm tired of this and I'm not going to be putting up with it anymore Dolan so we could do this the Easy way Or the hard way-"

"How about I just beat the shit outta you right here right now" he said cutting me off

"LET. ME. FINISH."

He got quite.

"Thank you. Okay the Easy way is you can just stop bullying me which I suggest you do if you don't want it to be ugly or else-"

He cut me off again, "Or else What"

I took a deep breath in not losing my shit bc he just interrupted me again

"Or else we will do it the hard way which if you do you'll just have to wait and find out your choice"

He raced his hand again and almost slapped me. Before he could I pushed him away from me and took my chance to kick him in the balls.

"I guess we're going with the Hard way, Get ready for your life to become a living hell"

I said starting to walking away as he was now laying on the ground coping with the pain.

I walked back in the cafeteria as Ethan's Friends looked at me and I smirked back at them. They all looked at each other and Grayson Walked out to go see Ethan.

"What happened?" BREE ASKED

"Oh we just had a little talk nothing more"

"Did he hurt you?"

"No he was about to hit me when I kicked him in the balls"

"Oh now what"

"Now I make his life a living Hell" I smiled at her and we continue to eat our crappy lunch.

GRAYSON'S POV

Adelyn walked back in the Cafeteria and she smirked at us. I knew something happened to Ethan if she walked in. I walked out of the cafeteria and there I saw Ethan Laying on the floor grabbing his balls in pain.

G: "What happened?"

E: "She told me for us to stop bulling her which was The easy way and I was about to Push her again and she kicked me in the balls"

G: "If there's a Easy way what's the hard way?"

E: "Apparently she will make our lives a living Hell. But I'm going to make it even worse that fucking bitch"

I know this took a long ass time to update and I'm sorry but here's this chapterrrr.  Do you guys like How I kinda added Daniel Seavey he's not going to be one of the Main character he's just going to be there Temporarily and what if I made a book Of Daniel Seavey what should it be about? Until next time peace ✌️