Mating season (Lemon)

~Sasuke pov~

'Hm...where is everybody?' I thought as I walked by the training ground. "Oh...hi Sasuke-kun!" I sighed as I recognized the highly annoying voice. "Where is Kakashi and Naruto?" I asked. "I don't know but they are later then usual" sakura said and I walked away.

"Where are you going?" Sakura asked following closely behind me. "To check on Naruto" I said. "I will kill that idiot for making my Sasuke-kun have to walk over there" Sakura mumbled. If I wasn't so worried about the blonde, I would've hit her.
_____________

Once we finally got to his apartment, I sensed a really strong chakra and two other chakras. "Whats wrong Sasuke-kun?" Sakura asked and I ignored her walking towards Naruto door. Before I could even knock, the door suddenly opened quickly.

"Oh hey sakura and Sasuke, what brings you here?" Kakashi said stepping out and closing the door behind him. "Where's Naruto?" I asked. "He's not feeling well" Kakashi chuckled fixing his mask nervously. Suddenly a demonic growl was heard from inside the appartment and a loud thump.

The door opened and yamato fell to the ground. "Can I get a little help?" He was covered in sweat and his head band was hanging off his face. Kakashi rushed in and i tried to follow after him but he pushed me out. "You should get home Sasuke" he said and yamato shut the door.

'What the hell? Was that Naruto?' I thought and walked away. "Sasuke-kun maybe we can um..." sakura blushed twiddling her fingers. I sighed and walked past her. "Oh ok...bye Sasuke-kun."

I just dont understand why would Naruto be acting like this. Did I do something? "Hello, Sasuke" I turned around and Iruka waved at me smilling. 'Maybe he could tell me what happen to the dobe' I thought. "Iruka sensi, do you know what's happening to Naruto?" I asked.

"I wasn't suppose to tell but I think you should know. Why don't you join me for some ramen" he said and I nodded.

Once we sat down and ordered I could tell Iruka was a little nervous. "As you already know naruto has the nine tailed fox inside him which give him animal adaptations and instincts. He also inhabits the feeling of when mating season comes" iruka said.

"So what does this have to do with me?" I asked and our food was placed infront of us.
"Well, his mate is you Sasuke. It might not seem like he likes you but he does." Iruka smiled and I blushed. "I should get going, thank you" I mumbled quitely.

~No pov~

Sasuke quietly walked down the street, thinking about the blonde. He never thought that Naruto would like him in a friendly or romatic way. Sasuke felt bubbly inside and kinda nervous. He didn't know if he could face the blond normally again.

And the thought of Naruto thinking of him sexually made him blush. 'I need to get rest' sasuke thought and picked up the pace.
______________

"Why is it so cold in here?" Sasuke said as he entered his room. He then, noticed that the window was open but he didnt know why. 'I never leave my window open' Sasuke though but soon shrugged it off closing the window.

It was getting late so he decided to take a shower and go to bed.

~Time skip~ Sasuke pov

*knock knock* 'who can be at the door this late?' I though as I got out of bed and grabbed my kunai. I exited my room and walked down the stairs carefully because it was dark. "Hello?" I called out but there was no answer, so I cracked the door open just enough so I can look out but nobody was there.

I sighed and closed the door, locking it. "This better be a dre-" right when I turned around I was harshly pushed up against the door. "What the hell?!" I whinced and soon as my vision came back to me, I met red eyes. 'Naruto?' I thought staring at his sharp canine teeth.

"You're mine now~" he smirked leaning forward and connecting our lips. One of his hand held my wrists above my hand and the other slid up my shirt. I blushed and began to kiss back, which suprised him a little as he relaxed into the kiss.

After a min or so, he pulled back and a thin string of saliva was there and I blushed. "N-Naruto I-I-" I was stuck on my words as I tried to let him know I wanted him. He understood what I was trying to say and picked me up instantly, and we appeared in my room. I'm guessing he has the power to use the body flicker technique.

He then placed me on the bed and began taking off his shirt before climbing on top of me. He leaned down and started to kiss and nibble on my neck. "Naru~" I moaned and leaned my head back to give him more access. I moved my hand towards his manhood and began teasing him gently.

He growled softly and I smirked continuing the treatment. Suddenly he grabbed my wrists and put it back above my hand. He began to tear of my shirt and slide off my boxers, throwing them somewhere in the room. I blushed as he looked me up and down.

I tried covering myself but I couldn't get loose from his grip. "Your so gorgeous~" he smirked and I shyly looked away from his eyes.

~No pov~

"Suck" Naruto said and put 3 fingers towards Sasuke's mouth. Sasuke looked condused but did it anyway. Once the three fingers were covered, the blonde pulled them out and replaced them with his lips. As they kissed Naruto thrusted one finger into Sasuke's entrance.

Sasuke tensed and whimpered into the blond's mouth. "Relax~" Naruto said pulling back from the kiss and entering another finger. Naruto let go of Sasuke's wrist and Sasuke immediately placed his hands on Naruto's chest and tightly closed his eyes. Naruto smirked and thrusted in another finger.

Once Sasuke started to grind against the blond's hand, Naruto pulled out his fingers and lined himself up at Sasuke's entrance.

Naruto placed his hands on sasuke's thigh and slowly entered the raven. "It hurts~" Sasuke whimpered as tears slid down his cheeks and Naruto kissed them away. He pulled out, only leaving the tip in and rougly thrusted backed in.

Sasuke bit his bottom lip, trying to hold back his cries and moans but Naruto only made it harder for him by harshly brushing his thumb over sasukes tip. "Uh...Naru~" Sasuke moaned as the blonde thrusted harder and faster into him.

With every thrust the raven moaned and arched his back. Naruto left hand moved up and down the raven's shaft and his right hand lifted Sasuke's leg, so he could go deeper.

The raven leaned his head back in pleasure and Naruto took the chance to began leaving the mark on Sasuke that would claim him as his. His teeth started to grow sharper and the black lines on his face became bold.

Naruto kept his thrusts steady so, he wouldn't mess up the mark and then he lighly kissed the spot where the mark would be. Sasuke was so deep in pleasure he didnt pay attention on what the blonde was doing and Naruto bit into Sasuke's neck hard and Sasuke cried out. Blood rushed down the pale skin and Naruto finished with one last hard thrust and they came together.

Sasuke passed out and fell limp into the blond's arms because of the mark. Naruto smirked pulling out and licking the bloody brusie so it would heal faster. He softly placed Sasuke on his side and layed right next to him. "I love you Sasuke~" Naruto whispered pulling the blanket over them and fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I haven't updated in a while so I put this together real quick. Hope you like it!!!!

Also I could use some ideas, if you have any in mind!