"Mooom. I'll be okay, he's not some weirdo. I practically know everything about him."

I checked the time and saw that I needed to get up and get ready.

I went up to my room and layed out my outfit on my bed. I went to go take a showet and while I was in I heard my phone go off.

Austin's POV

The filming felt like it took forever. We got done about 5:30, a little too late but that was because I kept on messing up. 

I needed to tell Kendall when I was picking her up and I was thinking about tonight the whole time. And I couldn't stop.

I ran up to my room and I pulled out my phone.

To Ken Doll ;) - Heyy! Sorry, my mom had me help her with stuff today and I didn't bring my phone. I already told you this but be ready by 6:30.

;)

I put my phone on my charger and I went to my closet to pick something out to wear.

I picked out some khakis, an American Eagle button up, and some white Jordans.

I took a picture of it and sent it to Alex to see if he approved. Then I went straight to the shower.

Kendall's POV-

I got out and blow dried my hair so then I could curl it.

I did my makeup simple, but cute. Complete with some winged eyeliner.

I put on my outfit: Floral Crop Top, Purple Skater Skirt, White Converse and Frilly Socks.

I got done curling my hair at exactly 6:25 and was when Austin texted me he was putting on his shoes and getting ready to pick me up.

I decided to bring a jacket, it was a Wide Knit Cream Cardigan from Brandy Melville. I took a selfie, picked up my purse and walked downstairs. My mom came over and gave me some more "pointers" but I just ignored her. When she was done talking, I heard a knock on the door.

Austin's POV -

I was so nervous. My mom told me that I looked handsome and gave me some money just in case. I walked out the door and she told me good luck. The drive to Kendall's house isn't too long so I got there in 3 minutes. I was shaking when I walked up and knocked on her door.

Her stepdad, Adam opened the door, smiled at me and told me to come in.

"Auusstinn??" I turned around and my jaw dropped.

Kendall looked so beautiful. I opened my arms so that she could hug me hello.

"Heyy! Are you ready to go?" I asked her after she let go.

" Of course! Okay guys, I'm leaving! I'll be back at 10:00!"

I closed the door after her and once I did she started asking me questions.

"Where are we going, Austy?"

"Austy? I'm Austy now?"

"Yeah, I don't really like it. That was a mistake." she laughed.

She looked so perfect. This might sound weird, but her laugh makes me melt.

" I'll give you a hint. It's something sweet." I told her.

" Sweet? Which one? Sweet as in Yeah man thats sweet or Sweet like candy?"

" You'll just have to wait."

"Aussstinnn!"

"Kennndall." I looked at her and gave her a look like I wasn't going to give in.

"Fine. I'll wait."