Chapter 15

((Skip ahead if you dont want my story of how i injured myself😂😂)) Sooo, i accidentally stabbed my hand whilst trying to tighten the screws on my phone case! (I have no Allen keys so i thought it'd be a bright idea to use a steak knife.) Anyway, the knife slipped and it very lightly pricked my wrist on my vein. LUCKILY, that wasn't where i "stabbed" myself. It stung a little, but didnt bleed. So, whilst still trying to tighten the screws, the knife slipped again and went a few millimetres into the palm of my hand near my thumb. It hurt alot! And BLED alot! And it was a steak knife so it was REALLY sharp and bumpy! I'm ok now though, time to write!

((Emotional chapter.))

-Adrien's POV-

"Adrien?" A girl mumbled. I was hoping it was Marinette, but deep down I knew she wasn't coming back. "Hey Alya." I replied coldly. "Listen, I don't have time for chit chat. Gotta run." With that i left.
I ran down the streets, finally changed into my alter ego, then became alarmed as I heard a large boom sound coming from...My home?!
As I darted to where I lived, something didn't seem right...

My dad was meant to be home today, but he's no where  to be seen. I looked all around the house, nothing still! Then finally, I dared to open my Father's door.
I opened it so quietly however, that the man inside the room didn't hear me, and he was facing the wall!

Gulping, sudden realisation came to mind. That man was no father of mine. It was Hawkmoth.
It's him...Finally.
Why was there a knife on the bed? Perhaps I could use it to my advantage...To get revenge for MY lady.
Sneaking into the room, I picked up the knife and launched it into Hawkmoth's back.

After I'd done it, it soon hit me that what i'd just done could kill another human.

I withdrew the knife and let it fall to the floor.
As Hawkmoth's disguise drifted away like dust and his miraculous dropped from him, I was even more shocked to see that i'd stabbed...

My father?

No. It couldn't be. Why...?

First of all, i just stabbed my DAD. Second of all, my DAD killed the one I love. And third and finally, MY DAD was a notorious VILLAIN!!!

I picked up his miraculous with a stone cold look in my eyes. "You killed her. I never had anyone to love me or to love properly after mom died. I finally found someone, and you f**king killed her."

"Listen, I don't know who you are under there Cat Noir but when I get my miraculous back I will kill you!!" My dad yelled, a stormy look crossing his face as his body curled in pain.

"Who says you'll kill me?!" I shouted back, removing my miraculous.
"Would you really kill your own son?!"

My father's face turned into one of shock.
"The police are on their way. I radioed them my location. Enjoy prison, father." I mumbled, dropping his miraculous and crushing it with my boot.
Once the police had stormed the house, I transformed back into Cat Noir before they entered my dad's room.
Fragments of Hawkmoth's miraculous remained on the floor, looking pitiful.

I don't care how it happened, but Hawkmoth was defeated and finally going to prison.

That doesn't change the fact that he took Marinette away from me, forever...

I miss her so much...

-Later that day-

It was 9pm, I decided to visit Mari's bakery. I wonder how her parents are doing...

Once I got there, they greeted me happily, with the same smile they always had. Behind their smiles however, I could see despair and heartbreak.
They only think she's missing, they don't know she's dead.
My eyes filled to the brim with tears, but I managed to not let them fall.