Chapter 12

-Adrien's POV-

So I can't tell her here, I'm going to tell her in Paris. In this form, my 'normal' form. And If she doesn't believe me, I'd have to prove it wouldn't I?

"Hey Marinette. You look worried, something wrong?" I asked, sitting on the sand after looking for her for at least an hour.

She shrugged her shoulders absent minded way, then hugged her head between her knees.

"Oh no it's...It's nothing Adrien. Thankyou for your concern but I-I um...I better get back to the hotel, I'm fine." She stood up and her hair bands fell out and washed away into the sea.

"When a girl says she's fine, it often mean she isn't. Also when she says it's nothing...There's always something."

She let the clear sea lap around her ankles, and laughed when a small wave splashed her face.
"I'll be fine Adrien. I can't explain it, I wish I could but I don't want to get you involved in my crazy, mess of a life." She sniffed, running her hand through the cool ocean water.
I suddenly found myself sitting next to her, even though the tide was coming in further.

"Well, from what I've heard, your mess of a life is pretty cool."

"Yeah, um, it's a crazy one!" She exclaimed, with hesitation.

"That DAMN CAT!!!" She suddenly screamed, and I cringed when I realised she meant me. That was probably THE MOST DUMB DECISION I HAVE EVER MADE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. Well, probably not the worst but I've obviously really confused her.

"So, what do you think about Cat Noir and Ladybug showing up in Hawaii? Does that mean that Hawkmoth dude followed them?" I asked casually, gritting my teeth when probably the last thing she wanted to hear was something to do with my alter ego.

"Well, It's kind of weird to be honest. I want to know why Cat Noir would of followed me- I MEAN Miss Ladybug here. It seemed she appeared before Cat Noir did.

"Listen, Mari, I have something to tell you...Don't freak out, okay?" I gulped, staring into her bright blue eyes.

She promised not to freak out so I readied myself.

"Marinette, I'm Ca-"

"Adrien! Marinette! You have to come back in the hotel, there's a huge pool party, with the most amazzzinnnnggg fruit punch! Come on insideeeee!" Alya squealed, grabbing both of our arms and running back to the hotel.

RIGHT WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO TELL HER.

MY LUCK IS SOOOOO BAD.

"Raincheck on what you wanted to tell me, okay?" Marinette smiled, running to get changed into swim wear with Alya.
"O...kay."

What if i never get the chance to tell her? I just remain extremely guilty for kissing her unknowing face for THE REST OF MY YOUNG LIFE, THEN THAT LEADS TO DISTRACTION WHICH MEANS MY GRADES WILL SLIP WHICH MEANS I WONT BE ABLE TO GO TO SCHOOL AND DAD WILL KILL ME AND...Okay Adrien, you're definitely over thinking this.

-3 hours later-

The party was finished, but all the boys in my hotel room were downstairs talking.

"Plagg, claws out..!"

Climbing out of the window, I stretched across a ledge and knocked on Marinette's bedroom window. Okay, am i getting creepy?
"Can I come in?" I mumbled awkwardly, smiling even more awkwardly.

"Sure..." she shrugged, tucking her hair behind her ears and breathing in deeply.

"Listen, about that, umm...Incident that happened that we shall never speak of again, i'm really sorry."

"I-it's okay...Don't worry about it, probably just a spur of the moment type thing..." She croaked, shifting about uncomfortably.

"Mari, it's time you find out who I really am."

😱😱omg! Will there be another diversion of will he finally tell her?

A:N: I am deeply sorry about my non frequent updates! I have been neglecting this story wayyyy too much but today i've started GCSE's, so it's going to be a lot tougher! Sorry;-; xxx