Chapter 7

-Adrien's POV-
I stared at Marinette uneasily, wanting so bad to tell her i'm Cat Noir.

But i can't, what if someone casually walked in on that conversation? I can't risk it. But i seriously love Ladybug...And Marinette, and she deserves to know right? UGHHHHHH!!

"Hey Adrien. You alright there?" Marinette giggled, starting on sketches for the art project.
I nodded frantically and did my own sketches, not noticing that i'd started drawing Ladybug.
Marinette saw and blushed, "Ladybug is pretty cool, saving the world with that Cat Noir..."

-The next day-

Marinette was so late to school today, homeroom was nearly over, we only had fifteen minutes left.
As if by magic, she stepped in the door at that exact moment, and went to climb up the stairs to her desk but tripped.
I reacted instantly and put my arm around her waist so she didn't fall, then i gave her a light smile and got back to my work as she sat down.
Too bad we didn't have art class today, I've liked working on the project with her.
Wait. Marinette likes me! Ladybug mentioned she had a crush on the person she was doing an art project with...ME.

But i kind of want to keep my identity a secret, just to see what happens between us.

I noticed that she looked a lot more tired than usual. She was slumped back in her seat and her eyes were a dull grey instead of bright blue. Well there have been a lot more akumatised people lately...

"Hey, Miss...Marinette's passed out!" I yelled, running to her side.
She was completely out, but it definitely wasn't sleep.

Woah hold on a second..."Call someone! She isn't breathing!!"
Everyone stood in shock, and Alya called the emergency services.

"My dad just texted me miss...I have to go!" I sighed, running out of the class room.

"We have to help her!" I exclaimed, opening my bag.
"Can we help later? I'm tired!" My Kwami complained.

"There's no time for sleep! Plagg, claws out!"

...

I ran back into the class room and picked up Marinette.
"All of you, stay calm. I'll take Marinette to the nearest hospital, she'll be fine.
She was breathing slightly now.

We got to the hospital and she was seen immediately. The doctors and nurses said that she was certainly over tired, but she was also suffering from a migraine and had been sick for a few days. Why didn't she tell me whilst she was in her Ladybug form?

Noticing my ring was flashing, I ran into a storage closet and transformed back into my normal form, then walked to Marinette's hospital room.

She was gone.

I looked everywhere, in the canteen, all over the hospital, i even had some random woman check the toilets, but she had completely disappeared.

-TBC!- sorry for the short chapter!💖